Days of Our Lives - Mon., Dec. 22 2014

View attachment 2805 on this new version of Chad, or should I say EJ 2.0?

Right there with you. I'm not sure if it's his smarm or the stupidity of him and Rafe as romantic rivals, but when he's on, I lose my lunch.

Loved Nicole. I hope she bashes Melanie on the head and tosses her in a pit. I am sick of the latter. (By my count she's been on 18 of the last 20 days but that's a rough guess.)

Will/Sonny pointless fight, Will IS acting like a child, and it was amazing to see Gabi again. :)

Jennifer was almost her old self again - kind, caring, friendly - and she looked really good! Fab hair!!

Jordan & Chad's lusty bed romps - thank goodness I already lost my lunch!! :sick:
...Will and Sonny ? For the first time, I had to FF. Mainly because I feel their problems are so contrived. Even though I do like the character of Paul, which has nothing to do with today's show, so... moving on. :) Bottom line, Sonny was very wrong to text Will like he did (in the manner he did it, I mean), as Will had every right to fear for his daughter. I would hate it if someone made me think there was something really wrong with my child like that. Then again, Will is acting like a brat, not acknowledging anyone's feelings, except his own (like mother like son, I guess) and not thinking about Gabi. Seriously, I hate what's happening with Will and Sonny. It's such cheap drama. Something Days' writers are very good at (the only thing they're good at, in fact)....
Agreed. I did watch all their scenes with Gabi though. Will is a sniveling twit, not the mature man we saw develop last year. Sonny is suddenly quick to anger. Dumb. Though I'm not sure Sonny can be held responsible for Will's reaction - did we learn exactly what was in the text? Cuz I'm putting all the blame on Will, whom I dub the new Court Jester of Salem.

I enjoyed Rafe with Gabi too. He's trying so hard to be there for her,
but it's difficult. I think it would have been better if the guard hadn't
told Gabi Ari was there to see her. It should have more of a surprise.

I agree Katmouse, it would have been nice and probably even more effective if Arianna's arrival had come as a complete surprise to Gabi but it made sense for the guard to say something with the 3 visitor at a time rule. Of course the solution to that would have been for the writers to not have that rule. But then Rafe would have stayed and Gabi would have had her entire family with her at the same time and who would want that?

edited to fix quote...JS

Half the characters on this show were touting how good Jennifer is, gag me. I thought it was funny when Jennifer left Nicole in the hotel hallway that she didn't take the elevator, but disappeared off to the right. Maybe she took the stairs??

I was so so so disappointed in this latest thing with Nicole. I would have liked her to have said to herself, "What am I doing?" and turn around and walk out. No matter what it is Serena is up to, all anyone will care about is that Nicole did something wrong and we can start another round of Nicole is evil even though she's the least bad person in Salem at the moment. I would have much preferred she just move on and her relationship with Daniel goes somewhere.

I liked Jen's scenes--never thought I'd say that again after the last year. I didn't like her telling Daniel to take his antacid, as that was just a horrid reminder of why Jen/Daniel are a disaster in the making. I also don't like Melanie harping on what Nicole did to Jen several years ago, especially as both Jen and Daniel seem to have moved on from that.

Melanie and Serena's meeting story was hilarious, and Melanie has a lot more chemistry with Serena than Eric does.

I'm glad Daniel came in before Eric and Serena went any further than just kissing.

Chad being a romantic rival for Ben makes sense and I enjoyed his first few weeks back simply because I loved how antagonistic he was towards Ben. Some of his snark was Victor-level funny. I really wonder why the writers lost sight of that and decided to pit him against Rafe, unless this has less to do with Jordan and more to do with Chad trying to help Stefano with his legal trouble and Jordan is just a pawn. I hope whatever this is ends soon because I'm not interested in watching Rafe play perpetual loser to Chad for the next 2 years.

Thanks for the summary. I saw the Gabi clip--that, seeing Derrick :)love:) and Jennifer and Nicole making up was great.

But I agree with some others who posted--why are all the episodes boring when folks are on vacation? I could care less for the Ben/Abby/Chad/Jordan/Rafe storyline. Rafe being involved with them makes about as much sense as Eve being involved with JJ and Paige. I'll admit that I'm Team Chad on this one, though. Mostly because I think that Jordan & Chad make a more interesting duo than Rafe & Jordan, but that's not saying much. I still think Jordan's cautious personality has taken a major 180--just like when Abby the virgin couldn't get enough bed romps with the DiMera bros. Jordan has gone from not telling Rafe anything and not trusting anyone to all of a sudden romping a DiMera with no problem and being so trusting of him...yeah, right:rolleyes:

While I don't condone Nicole's actions, and hate that when people find out, they'll bother her even more--snooping Nikki is always fun.

Back