Days of Our Lives - Mon., Dec. 24, 2018

I was not a big fan of the Horton ornament party. The camera kept panning over the same ornaments on the tree.
They did a terrible job with it this year, even with the lighting. The ornaments had a glare on them in most shots. And like you said, they kept panning over the same ornaments and left out so many.
I never saw Belle, Shawn, Zack, Will or Thomas's ornaments.
Will's ornament is on the bottom (left) in this picture:
4901e6408fa05d874e6ccabac7126849.jpg

Here is Jennifer hanging Thomas' ornament:

23acc63355a17f02f1258e9fbca49906.jpg

Because Abigail is an adult over 18? That's why I never understood why she had to marry Stefan once she got divorced from Chad. None of this makes any sense and now Abby has been married 4 times in 3 years and she's probably not even 30 yet.
None of this makes any sense at all. It's an only-in-Salem situation because the place has its only plot-driven marriage and divorce laws. As for other characters:

Stefan Zero: Once again, this creep showed that he's a third-rate DiMera. Abigail couldn't have gotten away with walking out with a child on Stefano. Before she'd take two steps, she'd have been on her way to the DiMansion dungeon or to a secret island. And the Phoenix certainly wouldn't have sat around looking glum on Christmas Eve just because of some personal reverse. He'd have been happily imbibing from his stock of fine liquors and listening to his favorite Italian opera records.

Jenny: Turnabout certainly was fair play for this one. She was on the receiving (and losing) end in a confrontation with Abigail. Jen-Jen ought to do some penance for her remarkably bad judgment by spending a week or so in the Horton attic.

Julie: She ought to star in a University Hospital commercial: "Hi, I'm Julie Williams. I fell down the stairs and my despairing family was gathered by my bedside as I lay unconscious. Fortunately, thanks to the brilliance of the hospital staff, I awoke and was released the same day, in time to attend my family's Christmas Eve party. So if you have a possibly fatal disease, have been shot, or are in a coma. Don't delay, sign yourself into University Hospital. You'll be glad you did."

Last edited:
Stefan Zero: Once again, this creep showed that he's a third-rate DiMera. Abigail couldn't have gotten away with walking out with a child on Stefano. Before she'd take two steps, she'd have been on her way to the DiMansion dungeon or to a secret island. And the Phoenix certainly wouldn't have sat around looking glum on Christmas Eve just because of some personal reverse. He'd have been happily imbibing from his stock of fine liquors and listening to his favorite Italian opera records.

I completely agree with this. If this were any other Dimera, Abby wouldn't have gotten out of the house and/or Charlotte would have been kidnapped already.

Back