Days of Our Lives - Mon. Dec. 30, 2013

I enjoyed most of it very much and didn't even delete it yet...I may go back and check out some things again.

Hey Mel, Will's double-take and Sonny's head drop when Gabi says "he was almost dead when we pushed him in the water" is definitely worth another view. I lost count how many times I watched that one scene. HILARIOUS.

I confess, I fast-forward all Jennifer, Abigail, JJ scenes. During my rewatch, I did stop to view the scene where JJ interrupted Jennifer's date, which happened to be at the pub of all places (DAYS really needs another restaurant set) because I wanted to hear his excuse to get her out of there. JJ tells Jen Anne was going to shred Abby's application and she considers that an emergency and high-tails it over to the hospital. Was an application deadline mentioned in the scenes I fast-forwarded? If not, why not just check with someone else in HR to see if Abby's application was turned in "tomorrow" and if not submit another one?

That was a pretty lame excuse to have Jennifer rush away from her date with Liam.

I agree about the pub. When I saw they were at the pub, I thought "are you kidding me???". They need to resurrect the Chez Rouge set for nice dinners. But hey, at least it wasn't a picnic next to the lake or sandwiches on a park bench. :rolleyes:

My thoughts exactly, about it all. Jen could have waited til tomorrow even. And she got all dressed up fancy to go to the Pub. Amazing. Jennifer could have called Maxine, but most importantly, could have waited until tomorrow.

A good Day!

Sami screaming!?!?! EJ should have clapped his hand over her mouth. Both Sami, and Gabi need to be kidnapped + taken to a remote DiMera island for an extended R & R.

Sonny: "Please don't overwhelm (Will!) Kates eye-rolling reaction (as if we would.) :rotfl::rotfl:

Great scene, JJ + Liam.

I was not surprised that Dan decked Brady with one punch. He was wearing that EMF-powered martial arts pendant. Now you know why I've been looking for one!

"Sopranos" LOLOL!

Re Will/Sonny/Gabi's apartment's possible rear door, perhaps that closet has a hallway-access window.

Please, not Cameron. He deserves better, and would likely never completely forgive Abby for Chad. A permanently toxic relationship. So, NO on a surprise kiss!

Back