Days of Our Lives - Mon. Dec. 7 2009(updated Sun afternoon)

There aint no way I'd be living at my evil father in laws while my husband had his ex living in the same house!!!

Oh MY GOSH!!!!!
Carly is like a homing pigeon, she goes straiight to Bo's when things don't go well at Maggies. I know they have at least one Hotel in Salem, why didn't she go there!!!! I do agree that Hope is being totally unreasonable and she is about to hit my last nerve. I love Hope and have for years, but she need to stick by her husband instead of going into full pouty teenage mode and walking out again. Bah humbug!
Joan

I totally agree with you! It's like for God sakes woman (Carly) stand up for yourself and say.."Hey ladies.. too bad! I am staying here!"

and for Hope-less she needs to say "Okay, enough already, we can both work this out and I want to help Carly (cause the sooner I do..the sooner she is out of our hair!).

There aint no way I'd be living at my evil father in laws while my husband had his ex living in the same house!!!

Hope wanted to go home and Bo refused. Now, it looks like Carly will be back at their home after what happened at Maggie's. This story is so badly written, it is funny.

Did I miss something? Didn't this episode close with Carly at the door? Is everyone just assuming that she is there to move back in? And where does it say that Hope goes into a childish fit over it? Is there another spoiler thread somewhere that gives us this info? :confused:

Hey, I was able to download the show from a poster, and added some stuff to the initial summary. Wrote it in red, so you would know it was new..........

Thanks for the update Poirot! I love Bo! :clap: It seems he is beginning to channel his inner Victor with his lines lately. LOL I especially loved his line on Friday when he responded to Philip about Hope always being warm and forgiving. :)

Back