Days of Our Lives - Mon., Feb. 12, 2024

What are the Las Vegas odds that the Christmas tree ornaments escaped undamaged?
If Re-Ron doesn't want Julie to go all Bo Brady on his behind and take him apart, he better hope the scab writers have the ornaments come through this unscathed.
JS, Julie taking apart ReRon would be worth the price of admission. It might even top the famous scene in which Rafe used EJ as a punching bag.

I could have done without the rehash of some of Friday's scenes.

I liked that they had a fire alarm in the house.

Nice mother and daughter interaction with Paulina and Chanel.

Ava calling Tripp instead of 911 was absolutely STUPID.

I could have done without the repeats of the shootings. Considering Lakewood and then an active shooter alert in a town near my town. The guy is in custody.

O.K. The writers and director really failed big time with that fire. When your place catches on fire, first thing is to get out, get others out, call 911!
The characters weren't acting like real people, and they sure weren't acting like Julie and Chad. Julie was once outside, though.
yes, Trippy was quite cool during the Harris emergency. Perhaps, he doesn’t want to alarm the patients;
I'm sorry if it wasn't clear in the summary - the entirety of Tripp's medical aid for Harris took place on the Loading Dock.
Frankly, I thought Tripp behaved very professionally. I hate when doctors start screaming at everybody. Why, oh why, did they burn the Horton house?
Hard disagree. There's professional and urgent that can be conveyed when an actor cares. Tripp's portrayer snoozed through all of his scenes, including pre-emergency scenes. Several of the male actors seem to be doing that these weeks.
If Re-Ron doesn't want Julie to go all Bo Brady on his behind and take him apart,
I thought we were past re-Ron's stuff? Katmouse keeps better track of that though.

Thanks for the summary. I guess this show was a little better than some others that aired recently. Tragic that they seem to be tarnishing the entirety of the Horton legacy, and waste airtime on crap storylines that even the actors are clearly bored with. But kudos to those who tried their best to sell this.

Back