Days of Our Lives - Mon., Feb. 26, 2024

I know that.......I was talking of being a PRACTICING m.d. as I noted Tom Horton, Tripp, Kayla as well. None of them practice psychiatry, they refer their patients elsewhere if they need therapy or counseling.

I have not seen the show, but the summary said Kayla, who was the doctor on the case, was called away, so the patient's care was taken over by Marlena, who reviews his CAT scans, and sees traumatic brain injury. Guess Marlena has a terrific memory, remembers whatever she learned in every class, whether medical or psychiatric. Lucky Salemites.
Because they (Tom, Tripp, Kayla) didn't specialize in psychiatry.

Doctors have to take continuing education classes every year, so Marlena would be taking those classes to keep up with her general medical knowledge, as well as her psychiatry skills. Same as lawyers need to take continuing education classes every year.

Thanks, Jason. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Tripp told Wendy his watch stopped and he had no idea what day it was. He must have a smart watch or something.
My watch is a regular one and it's been several years since it had a new battery.

I admit I laughed at Tripp's funny hospital stories.

I was right on Friday. Harris has SOD, (soap opera disease) amnesia.

Who will regain their memory first, Harris or Everett/Bobby?

It's odd to me that Stephanie and Jada knew each other as kids, but they didn't keep in touch until Jada moved
to Salem. Only in Soap Opera land

I have to agree with Stefan about Harris not waking up. Why, oh why, did he?

Stefano Zero continues to disgrace the DiMera family by looking like a cheap crook by shooting Harris by wearing a hoodie. (If EJ or Stefano had done it, they’d have worn business suits.) And with that mustache, he looks as if he’s about to appear in a Liberty Mutual commercial with the emu.

Goldman has sunk to the bottom of the Salem P.D. barrel. At least kidnapper Hartman wanted revenge for perceived cronyism, the guy who shot up the Pub wanted revenge for the suspected looting of his pension fund, and Bernardi was working for the mighty Phoenix, not a cheap crook like Clyde.

Finally, pity poor Marlena for having to work with Everett. Will she become hopeless confused by his convoluted story before it starts to bore her to death?

Last edited:
Finally, pity poor Marlena for having to work with Everett. Will she become hopeless confused by his convoluted story before it starts to bore her to death?
What would be worse? Working with Ben, the man who "killed" her grandson? Or working with Harris, the man who worked to kidnap her for Megan? OR working with Nurse Whitney, who kidnapped her good friend Abe?

Seems that Marlena works with the dregs. She will most likely work with Officer Goldman if they don't just kill off Goldman once they find out about her ties to whoever she's working for.

Will she become hopeless confused by his convoluted story before it starts to bore her to death?
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I drifted apart from, didn't keep in touch, then decades became reacquainted
I guess this depends on how old we think Stephanie is. With social media, drifting is much less common. Then again, DUH PLOT usually requires some drift, as it did with Stephanie and her stepcousin-slash-boyfriend, Alex.

Last edited:
Back