Days of Our Lives - Mon., Jan. 14, 2019

Jen asked Jack if "Kayla" had told him about his abusive childhood. Do you think she was supposed to have said "Eve"? It didn't make sense to me when she asked the question. Why would she think Kayla would have told him about his childhood during that brief meeting they had. Kayla told him about her relationship with him.

So how long before Eric weasels into another relationship with a brother's love all the while being sanctimonious?
To be fair, Rex crashed and burned the relationship with Sarah. Not like Eric has been schmoozing her away from Rex.

Why would she think Kayla would have told him about his childhood during that brief meeting they had. Kayla told him about her relationship with him.
Since Kayla told Jack about the rape, maybe Jennifer thought she also told him about other parts of his past.

No - but Eric should learn his lesson. His getting involved with and sleeping with another (sort of) brother's fiancee caused a whole barrel of trouble. Now a new brother still has feelings for a woman. They were engaged. Hardly any time has passed, and he's making goo goo eyes at her.

To me, Eric was/is not making "goo goo eyes" at Sarah, she has been chasing him around......lol. And since she & Rex were no longer together, it did not matter. Eric just learned Rex still wants Sarah...& Eric has not even seen Sarah since Rex told him.

As to Abby, she told Chad today she knows he was trying to help her because he thought her to be sick....but she is mad because he took Charlotte away from her, only a few hrs. old. And that he rejected that beautiful baby, no matter who her father was.

Thanks, Poirot.

Happy to see Chad smile a couple of times today.

Is Haley going to be staying with JJ like Theresa did?

Was Jack going to kiss Jennifer before Eve interrupted them?

Will Jennifer be mad at JJ because Eve lied that he told her where
Jack was?

It was 27 degrees in NY today and I went outside with a puffy coat and did not close the zipper. I'm the type who would sweat after 5 minutes in a coat like that.

Is there any happiness in Salem anymore?

Eve: PLEASE take the job offer and go to Paris permanently PLEASE

Haley: I don't care. JJ still has better chemistry with Gabi

JJ: Why not just make him a cop again since he pretty much is a better cop already than most of the Salem PD?

Jack: Agreed about the great silent reactions. I'd like to see him either return Chad's money or put it to good use.

Abby: She pretty much guaranteed there would be a reconciliation with Chad today so why even bother watching this? They are like this generation's version of Justin and Adrienne. Vicious cycle.

Kayla: Can her husband and children return to Salem so she's not wandering around town aimlessly having random interactions with people?

Sarah: Can she go to Paris with Eve? I will say that I don't care about Rex and Sarah but they still have more chemistry than Eric and Sarah

I'm ready for a new Salem day and hopefully better wardrobe and grooming

Back