Days of Our Lives - Mon. July 1, 2013

When Abigail started talking about how her father's dad was abusive, I immediately thought of Harper Deveraux, but then remembered he was Jack's adoptive dad and that Duke was the father to Steve, Adrienne and Jack. Nice that they brought some 'history' into the scene between Chad & Abby - well done writers!

Thanks for posting Poirot!

Is it groundhog day in Salem?

Poor Roman – relieved of his job – again.
Abigail eavesdropping – again.
Elvis bullies – er… I mean convinces someone to do his bidding – again.
JJ plays Jennifer like a violin – again.
A toy for Parker –again - two times this time – one from Maggie and from Daniel a whole new train set - again.
Daniel answers the front door in a towel – again.

I see a pattern :D and it makes me want to drink :wine:
Well put, Meldrel. I have an explanation for Daniel' towel wardrobe...the show is sponsored anonymously by Bed, Bath and Beyond Reason:rotfl:

Thanks for the summary. I saw a bit on SoapNet, and was shocked at the service being in the Town Square! I was also thinking Sami's dress was weird for being in court, but whatever. I do wanna say that Maggie and hr nosi in evyone's business was totally uncalled for! I would be so mad at my mom if she did that to me! Ugh and do not even get me STARTED on the DanTowel scene! Not a very good episode.

this trial so diffrent sami past trial when sami was accused kiling franco everyone was there this time just one person if i was not conviced before i conviced now this story is use to prop one person
This wasn't a trial. It was Sami going before the Grand Jury, who will then determine if Sami should go on trial for the killing of Officer Bernardi.
When EJ was with Sami at the courtroom door before she went in, he didn't speak, but was he signing? Like Johnny did that time with Marlena?
I don't think so. Marlena and Johnny doing sign language was because Deidre Hall (Marlena) teaches sign language to the twins who play Johnny (backstage) and they asked to incorporate it into a scene. She mentioned this on her Facebook page.

But Jennifer ordered JJ to go to school and then he was to go apologize to the store owner for stealing. Um, Jen, how about accompanying him to school and to the store. You obviously have lost trust in your son, how can you trust him to obey you now?

Exactly! I just mentioned this in a Daily Days thread- I can't believe Jennifer is all "get to class" then stays! I would have driven him there myself.

This morning I realized there was scene Mon that was sort of repeated
with different characters.

John was drinking and Nicole came up to him and said aren't you drinking early.

Yesterday, Hope said almost the same thing to Roman.

I think the day John was drinking Roman and Marlena came in together.

Closed captioning spelled Gene wrong. Spelled it like a woman's name (Jean).

Closed captioning spelled Gene wrong. Spelled it like a woman's name (Jean).

Many times places (magazines, websites, closed captioning) get the spelling of Sami's middle name incorrect. Even the writers mess up; there were several instances when Roman called her "Sami J" and the time she carried a purse with a "SJB" monogram or she got mail addressed to "Samantha J. Brady".

Back