Days of Our Lives - Mon. July 12, 2010

:rotfl: That's the funniest thing I ever read. Probably because there is truth to what you say. I'm lucky because I win no matter who Philip winds up with ... well, except if he winds up with Nathan but I'm not too worried about that. Love Philip with Chloe. Love him with Melanie too.

I was shocked that he mentioned Belle today and muttered something about when he and Belle were trying to have a baby. He didn't finish his thought, but it's interesting that he brought it up.
well I'm glad I made you laugh. and yes when philip mentioned belle I thought for sure he was going to blurt out to chloe that he has low sperm count. I'm taking it as a clue that daniel will turn out to be the father in the end. even if philip is named the father at first. I'm speculating that vivian will tamper with the DNA results to get back at chloe. I believe in the end daniel will be the father.

I waver back and forth between who I think the daddy will be. Don't be mad at me, PRSM, but I loved the scene where Philip told Chloe he'd be there for her and the baby if he's the father and that they hugged. There is a real bond there, both friendship and first love.

I guess Philip didn't mention the low sperm count because of male pride, but the writers didn't want the audience to think they had forgotten that detail.

I waver back and forth between who I think the daddy will be. Don't be mad at me, PRSM, but I loved the scene where Philip told Chloe he'd be there for her and the baby if he's the father and that they hugged. There is a real bond there, both friendship and first love.

I guess Philip didn't mention the low sperm count because of male pride, but the writers didn't want the audience to think they had forgotten that detail.
I'm not mad at you kpatch. I once liked philip and chloe together alot, but I just lost intrest and dont want them together anymore. I will admit though that scene was very touching. I'm glad that philip said if he is the father he will be there for chloe and their baby. thats what a real man does. chloe did not climb ontop of herself and make that baby on her own.

It was interesting when Philip was talking to Chloe & mentioned is son he used the name "Pocket". This was the name given to him by Steve & Kyla, I wonder why Philip didn't call him by his real name "Tyler"?

Back