Days of Our Lives - Mon. July 12, 2010

Barb, thanks for the preview! I am so relieved to hear Nicole made copies and prepared letters. I was hoping she would do that. I'd thought she would have picked a more visible place for them to meet but at least people do pass through that area. Glad Sami showed up at the right time. Funny how EJ can switch expressions in an instant. This underscores how it is so easy for him to play Sami.

Thanks Barb for a GREAT Write Up As Always!

Yum! First a shirtless Rafe who is absolutely hot and adorable and then a shirtless Brady on Monday?! Yum again! The two hotties of Salem as far as I'm concerned. Can't STAND Philip and I wouldn't care if he were nude - I wouldn't want to see him! I don't like Bo anymore either so ditto.

By all means keep Stefano and Victor away from the lake unless the writers want us all to upchuck our lunches. lol

Nicole is a loon! All I could do was laugh at her. She needs to practice what she preaches.

"I guess they have to make use of the new beach set so we should be getting alot of bare chested men. Just keep victor and Stefano away from the beach"

What about us older watchers??:evillaugh:

Just saw the show last night. Boy what a great one. One of the best in a long time. Just loved Nicole and EJ. So great to see James Scott (EJ) and Ari Zucker (Nicole) in those scenes. The expressions that James Scott does are amazing just loved how quick they could change.

Philip and him finding out about the baby was super. I just don't get Philip at times. He wanted Claire and did everything to try and get her from Belle. Yet pretended he wanted Pocket yet just handed him over to the foster parents to adopt. Tells Mel he was not ready to be a father, yet wants to be there for Chloe and the baby if it is his. Seems like he only wants the kids that they be a problem for him to have.

I thought the only reason Philip said "not yet" when Melanie asked about having children is because he knows (but she doesn't) that their marriage is in a tenuous state right now and could fall apart at any minute. Before they got married, he bought her a bracelet or necklace that had something to do with having children, adding charms for each child. Ironically, there was a scene in which he showed Chloe the jewelry and they discussed having children. Looking back now, I think it was a foreshadow.

Melanie knows she should have told, he asks how far along Chloe is, Mel doesn’t know, what does it matter, and what a strange question to ask.

I don't think that's a strange question given that Chloe already had a hysterical pregnancy and she's known to have fertility problems. The logical thing for Philip to say would have been that you don't want to get too excited about a pregnancy in the first trimester, particularly with someone who's at high risk.

That's true Paxton. Melanie's reaction was just for drama, not for realism. When someone announces they're pregnant, the next logical question is indeed how far along or when are you due.

Philip DID mention the hysterical pregnancy, Melanie assured him that Carly already did a sonogram, her dad was there......"and there is a baby in there".

Are you kidding? The baby drama over soon? Chloe will get Nicole to help her change the paternity test (sound familiar Dejavu) they could drag this out for years!...although, I saw Dr Daniel in a TV movie last night and have seen him years ago in TV movies..does this mean he's leaving soon?
Love the Nicole and EJ scenes-one is just as bad as the other-I think they deserve each other!

That's true Paxton. Melanie's reaction was just for drama, not for realism. When someone announces they're pregnant, the next logical question is indeed how far along or when are you due.

I have never heard a guy ask that question though, just women, because we all know that guys are not logical creatures (with the exception of our gentlemen members).

I love Melanie the character, but I'm having a hard time with the pony tails. Is this going to be her summer 'do', she is a married & daughter now, not a six year old kid. Dump the pony tails and show the mature young lady she is becoming. IMHO

After today's show, I'm finding myself almost wanting Philip and Chloe to be together. But, I don't want Melanie to get hurt. Aaaargh! And I do NOT want to see Daniel and Carly together! I don't want to see Carly with anyone. Egads, I don't think there is a happy solution to this mess!!!

I do not want philip and chloe together. I lost intrest in them being a couple a long time ago. and that little romp they had was the nail in the coffin for me. It was just a druken ONS and thats all it will ever be. yes philip and chloe look good on the eyes together, but thats not enough to keep my intrest. in my opion he looks good on the eyes with melanie too. hell philip and nathan would probally look good together if they hooked up.LOL. philip could probally make nathan an intresting character then.

I'm rooting for philip and melanie. I love them together and think they have alot of potential to be an amazing couple if written right. and I also want daniel and chlloe to make it in the end too.

I agree with others who say melanie needs to lose that hairstyle. I mean it's okay to wear if she was going to bed or something or even just lounging around the house. but to wear out in public? come on people get it together. I think melanie would look really beautiful with her hair neatly pulled back in a nice grown up ponytail.

I guess it is supposed to be her summertime hair do.

I agree, it looks horrible. I wouldn't mind pony tails if they were done nicely, but this looked like a bad case of bed head.

Loved EJs facial expressions (he seriously looked sick at one point). Yay Nicole!

And, I'm not really rooting for Daniel & Chloe. I can't take him seriously. He just needs to button his shirt up. He looks too much like a gigalo. JMHO

hell philip and nathan would probally look good together if they hooked up.LOL. philip could probally make nathan an intresting character then.

:rotfl: That's the funniest thing I ever read. Probably because there is truth to what you say. I'm lucky because I win no matter who Philip winds up with ... well, except if he winds up with Nathan but I'm not too worried about that. Love Philip with Chloe. Love him with Melanie too.

I was shocked that he mentioned Belle today and muttered something about when he and Belle were trying to have a baby. He didn't finish his thought, but it's interesting that he brought it up.

Back