Days Of Our Lives - Mon. July 21, 2014

Personally I thought it kind of cut into her when he was asking that she go easy on Sami and he said "she has children", since the writers have seen fit to never let Nicole have a child. It cut into me anyway.
I felt the same way about that comment.

I am tired of him asking for favors and then trashing her-it gets old.
:clap:

I was SO glad Nicole tried to hit Eric. I was feeling the same way myself. She was right in pretty much everything she said, and the fact that her comment about how dare she ask for forgiveness was juxtaposed with a Brady/Theresa scene made it very clear how ridiculous and unfair the way Eric--and most of Salem--treats Nicole is. Right now we have Sami running amok with a crazy revenge scheme, Theresa trying to pin her bashing John's head in on Brady...and Nicole is the town pariah because she destroyed some papers Eric claimed not to care about.:rolleyes: Eric also has some nerve telling Nicole to go easy on Sami when he knows the full truth about what Sami is doing and doesn't approve of it. I agree also with MacgyversWife and KathyLu. That comment about Sami having children is a low, low blow indeed.

I was disappointed that Daniel reacted the way he did to Nicole. However I think he was stressed out about the Brady situation and had little sleep. That doesn't excuse it, but it does explain it, and Nicole might have just been a victim of poor timing. I'm also disappointed because I would have loved to have seen Jen walk in on Daniel laughing with BOTH Eve and Nicole.

If we have to have flashbacks, at least the flashback of Hope and Aiden dancing is pleasant. I think that rock that Gabi used to bash Nick's head in should see Aiden next, as Theresa's poker seems to have taken over its position on the show.

I just knew Hope would use the case as an excuse to avoid Aiden.

I loved the quick yet longing glances that Hope and Aiden kept giving to one another. To me, that is romance. :love:

I was glad Nicole spoke back to Eric too. I also think she got to him.

HATED Eve's dress!!!!!!! Seriously!?! WAY too short and NOT age appropriate for her in the slightest. It's too bad because I liked it until I saw the length. And those shoes need to go. She must be the next iteration of Jordan with her 1 pair of hideous shoes. At least Jordan got rid of those grey wedge boots.:rolleyes:

Back