Days of Our Lives - Mon., June 15, 2015

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Monday, June 15, 2015

Maggie tells Victor that Henderson took all the food from the cancelled dinner party to a soup kitchen. Fine, says Victor, and after flashing back to telling off Xander, he says there will be no reschedule. They talk about Brady, the baby, Theresa, and Vic promises to be civil to Theresa for the baby's sake.

Nicole is busy looking into Xander's background, he calls, she agrees to meet him later. She runs into a barrier on the website, as no password. So, she calls Scotland, fakes a Scottish accent, pretends she is working for the law firm that Xander used, (tis funny scene), gets into the site, learns Xander got a reduced sentence and probation because of letter from "friend of the court" (Victor). Daniel calls her, they make arrangements to meet at Victor's later. Meanwhile Xander is fingering a garrote, puts it into a briefcase, and leaves his apt.

Caroline comes to see Serena, having just baked cookies. Nice little talk, Caroline tells her how happy she makes Eric, she can tell. Xander arrives, Caroline leaves.

Xander goes to see Serena, does all his usual scowling, threatening, etc. but says he is also leaving Salem, warns her against telling Eric anything.

Eric goes to see Daniel, wants to see the elephant and the secret compartment. Daniel shows him, Eric asks to take it. Fine. Now Eric goes to see Serena, and faces off with her. He has figured it all out, remembers how all she was interested in was the elephant, the artifacts he collected in Africa, how she made any excuse to go to Daniel's. He opens the elephant, knows the compartment is too small for cash or drugs, and finally figured it had to be diamonds, realizes she was working with Xander, and wants to know if the money was financing a revolution, war, etc. He is pretty angry, she tries to weasel out, to no avail. He feels he has a right to know the why, but she cannot explain, as he would then be in danger.

Brady tells Theresa (at the hospital) there is not going to be any "getting to know each other better", she gets ticked, talks lawyers, custody, but that is not what he is talking about. Tate is first foremost, the nursery is all set up at the Kmansion, she talks about setting up a place for Tate at her apt., they go there. She doesn't have too much, was short notice, doesn't have maids and assistants to help her, suggests moving into Kmansion.
Brady is adamant, NO. They can share custody, but any communication is by e-mail. She disgusts him, and children pick up on that kind of stuff. He doesn't want that for Tate. She asks again, he wonders if she really wants to sit looking at the fireplace, and the poker she used to nearly kill his father.
He is very angry, and Theresa finally realizes it is because of Melanie. Yep, and he will never forgive Theresa for what she did. He now goes to see Tate, and hopes Theresa has the common courtesy to not come there until he is gone. He storms out.

Daniel is at Victor's, has brought a gift for Tate. Victor wants to talk to him, tells him that he is not going to cause any problem about Nicole, and also that Xander is gone for good, won't be coming back, ever!

Xander meets up with Navidad, who tells him the power is out with the lights at the front entrance to Nicole's workplace, she is still there. The security guard is no problem, she put something in his sandwich.

Nicole's assistant comes to tell her about the lights out at front entrance, security guard ill and went home, everyone leaving via the back door. She offers to wait for her, they can go for a drink. Nope, Nicole has a date.

In her office, Nicole is smiling, reapplying lipstick, happy she is going to see Daniel. She grabs her purse, opens the door, there stands Xander.

LOL, yes, shortened.......but then anyone who watches will see that conversations today seemed to be expanded out to 10 minutes when they took only 1 or 2 to say whatever they wanted to say. LOL From then it was just say it again, using different words. LOL

I watched live today and my head hurt at parts.

Looking around the Kirakis living room, you'd think it was Maggie's home alone. There are pictures of Maggie, Melanie, and Daniel at every camera angle.

Some may think Brady was a bit unreasonable today, but I loved every second of it. Theresa and her "poor me" having to raise a baby in her tiny one bedroom apartment. There are people raising babies in far more dire circumstances that a clean, cozy, one bedroom unit. She actually thought Brady would still want her to move in with him. Did she honestly think Melanie wouldn't tell Brady she was being forced out of town or did she think Brady would be all "aw shucks, no big deal" about it. I literally threw my hands in the air in celebration when Brady reminded Theresa that the firepoker she tried to kill John with still holds its' place in the Kiriakis living room. I unabashedly cannot stand this woman and enjoyed every moment of Brady tormenting her today.

Caroline bought Serena cookies because Eric likes them.

I thought Nicole pretending to be a Scottish lass was so fun, and she really did a good job, except for the pronunciation of bairns....(she said barns. LOL) But it was great. I also thought she looked really beautiful.

Brady to Theresa: "I'm doing what I'm doing because I don't want my son to know that the sight of his mother disgusts me."

She disgusts me too Brady!

Brady by far is no prize human being, and yes he is very much responsibile for the road his life has taken, but he has more than enough reason to feel this way about Theresa.

First of all : No Jen, no Eve, no JJ, no Paige, no Abigail, no Ben, no Clyde and no Kate. So this is a great start to a show, in my view.

Second of all : I absolutely love Nicole ! :clap:I'm so glad she was on today, as the last episodes have been really, really hard to watch (see my first line), since Nicole is one of the few characters I actually enjoy and root for. Speaking of characters to root for : who knew sourpuss Eric could finally get a brain ? Wow ! Loved how he figured everything out. Loved how he told Daniel he did not wish to discuss the matter further with him. And I loved that he actually said he believed Nicole over Serena, because Nicole never lied as much as Serena did. Finally ! Thank you ! :clap: Oh, don't get me wrong : I'm not ready to forgive and forget when it comes to Eric, but maybe, just maybe, there is potential for him to be redeemed. Again, not saying I want him with Nicole, but if he can get something more to do than walk around with a martyr face, than I'm all for it. And let's hope he comes to Nicole's rescue (if needed), not Daniel, who's been enough of a saviour for a lifetime.

Now, Nicole and her fake accent : hilarious indeed. And I couldn't help but giggle at the "Connery, Moore and Dalton" law firm. (These are all actors who played James Bond at one time or another : Sean Connery, Rodger Moore and Timothy Dalton). I'm sure many of you picked up on it too. Nice touch. Though I would enjoy these kinds of funnies a lot more if the rest of the show was always up to par. But let's stay positive as, again, we are at least going to get some resolve and maybe some action in the next few days.

I second everything crying said also, about Brady shooting down Theresa. Let's hope he sticks to his guns, because to me, Theresa is absolutely not redeemable. She's just plain horrible, and her tears do not affect me at all. So, no future for Theresa and Brady. Please.

On a more annoying note : what was Caroline doing at Serena's hotel room ? Nope, I don't get it. So Caroline adores Serena, but won't let Nicole be served at the Brady Pub anymore. No, not cool. Not cool at all. And the scene with Caroline and Serena was totally contrived and frankly, made zero sense to me. Totally unnecessary.

Now, to end, again, on a positive note : I can't wait for tomorrow ! How often does that happen, right ?

Ah, but Caroline visiting Serena with the lame excuse of bringing fresh baked cookies, was just filler scenes. That was the intention. As was the following scene with Xander visiting.

Too bad when Nicole was calling Scotland, or whatever office there, she did not repeat partially repeat the phone number.....or tell the lass that her e-mail was Nicole 007...love when they do things like that.

And glad Eric finally got some meaty material.

It was truly a bad day for Bluebird -- answering her door and first finding slimy Xander and then the sanctimonious sourpuss. If she needs another reason to clear out of Salem this would be it. Speaking of the sourpuss, he was on target when he said that Serena was so desperate that she slept with him. Any woman would have to be desperate to hit the sheets with his terminally-dull self. As for Xander, he definitively confirmed that he's a slimeball by turning up his nose at Caroline's cookies. If he'd ever denigrated Maggie's home-baked masterpieces like this, Victor would have seen to it that his creepy nephew ended up face down in the Salem River. It was also a bad day for Jeannie T., but if she'd only learn to bide her time, Brady, with his short attention span, may yet decide that she's not so bad after all. Finally, fie on Parker for tiring of Fred the Elephant, who would fit right into to any imaginary adventures he could create with his action figures. Imagine Fred teaming up with He-Man to fight Skeletor.

Okay so I haven't seen the show yet. After working at a remote location for 3 weeks it was time to get into the office and take care of some bills that had to be scanned, etc. and sent off to the paying powers that be.

But is it safe then to think that Parker is visiting Chloe as Daniel let Eric take the beloved Fred away from the apartment?? Not that I'm upset that Fred's story is coming to a close (FINALLY) but if he was Parker's favorite toy why didn't Fred get packed up to go to Chloe's house???

When Parker was playing with it, he broke the trunk. Daniel went to fix it, and thus found the secret compartment, which he told Eric about (having told Parker Daddy would fix it)
Today Daniel told Eric that it was o.k. to take it, Parker was now into action figures.

Nicole's phone conversation was the best part of the show. She said wee bairns
and she couldn't figure out what movie she got it from. She said she had three.
Three little babies.

And on the other side of Salem, Theresa and Brady were talking about
Tater Tot.

It was fun to hear the name of the Xander's lawyers names of actors
who played James Bond.

I wonder if Daniel passed his super powers to Eric since Eric figure out
what was in the elephant.

Will we see Fred (elephant) again? Daniel said Parker was now interested
in action figures.

I found today really dull.

Everyone online complaining about how Theresa's clean, structurally sound unit is unfit for a baby has me eye rolling so hard already. Plenty of people (myself included) have had babies in apartments and it's been fine. So don't even start Theresa on how you don't have a nanny and domestics. I like Theresa but seriously, cry me a river. Put on your big girl knickers and get on with it.

Brady was being an oaf. Yes he's angry at her but don't poke the bear. If you can't stand her, organise it by lawyer. But let's face it, Brady hasn't been without someone to keep his bed warm for longer than 20 minutes since Chloe. All Theresa has to do is play nice and not attack his family members with another poker and he'll come crawling.

Agreed. I didn't buy a minute of what Brady was saying. He will cave in to Jeannie T eventually. I'm not interested!

Eric was fabulous! I can't believe he figured out the diamonds. But we still don't know why Serena is involved in this whole mess. Or how it came about. I'm excited for Eric and Nicole to put 2 and 2 together on this. PLEASE keep Daniel Jonas far away from this. He didn't need to be on today--Eric could have called him and then just picked up the elephant on his own.

I only caught the Connery part not the other 2 names. Funny. Nicole looked fabulous--loved the outfit.

Why is Caroline still wearing a down vest?

Back