Days of Our Lives - Mon., June 4, 2018

How can I forget Jennifer’s face when she saw them?

abebb6018302528c76bb1e1e93dd2775.jpg

Brady and Theresa killed me. I think I'm the only one that has any sympathy for Theresa. I know we didn't actually see her in Mexico with Mateo but we have been led to believe he was an evil man with a long reach. She truly feared for Tate and Brady. I hate how people keep implying that Theresa deserved what she got cause she knew Mateo before. I was confused though when she said she was faithful to Brady. I thought for sure she was having to sleep with Mateo or did she just mean she didn't have sex with anyone that she wanted to have sex with?
You're not the only one. I feel bad for her too, as I think she was in an impossible situation. That's not to say that I condone what she did in warning Mateo about John and Paul (where were George and Ringo?) heading for the compound. I think that was classic despicable Theresa. I just wish this push-and-pull over Brady wasn't between two sisters (especially with one of them almost old enough to be his soap opera mom). It would have been more interesting with another unrelated woman involved.

As for her being faithful. Yeah, I think that's a stretch to say that she didn't sleep with Mateo, but we can probably be sure that she didn't do that willingly. I'm a little surprised that they didn't pull a pregnancy there with her. Although, I guess it's still possible, which would give Brady even more ammunition that she wasn't faithful, even if it wasn't by choice.

Wait, Claire, what's your game? Were you just justifying Ciara's past behavior as to why you and Tripp should be together? Seriously? What a [insert descriptive bad word of your choice here]

Back