Days of Our Lives - Mon, May 11, 2020

Remember Kayla giving Rex and Sarah a wedding gift of a picture frame? The framed picture was of Sarah and Rex with Eric between them. Then Sarah would stare at it with longing in her heart? :rolleyes:

Fixed my earlier post. They got married in the hospital chapel, not the apartment. Their "honeymoon" was in the apartment.

ff33fdc0adb1ea2f5306c449467bad06.jpg

I would assume that Brady knew Kristen had been "guilty" of switching babies because one of them was his! That baby was switched before it was born! Kristen also raped his brother and filmed it and impersonated Nicole to get him into bed. That is not difficult with Brady, but come on! Oh yeah, she stabbed his grandfather, too! Brady is too dumb to raise a child and Kristen is just to crazy and violent to be trusted with a child of any age.

Please Days, fix this mess!!!!

Last edited:
LOL, More likely whoever made up the sign did not really understand what they were writing. Bet THE WRITER here could tell us what it should have said.........:)

"Billets de spectacle" is indeed show tickets. I highly doubt one could buy these at a train station. It should have been: "Billets de train". Not like it's difficult to translate, really. Again, this just goes to show how no-one, and I do mean no-one, on Days is doing a good job. Except maybe some of the actors, but alas, they are given crap, so...

Back