Days of Our Lives - Mon. May 20, 2013

If Jensen's plan is to finish the job (killing Rafe), why is he kidnapping Nick and Gabi to Smith Island? How are the two events related?

Also, in Friday's summary, Jensen supposedly made a point of telling Nick he recognized him from behind. Now we know he attacked Rafe from behind, mistaking Rafe for Nick. That seemed like an odd comment at the time, now it really makes no sense. :confused:

I think Jensen's comment of "recognizing Nick from behind" is going to be tied to whatever abuse Nick apparently suffered while in prison. My guess is that Jensen raped Nick and perhaps forced him to be his prison lover and that the remark was made to crudely rattle Nick's chains by making a reference to their sordid past.

Thanks for the write-up. I agree that if Sami and EJ weren't in this one, it would've been the best episode in quite some time. I'm gonna like Nick again soon, after he is redeemed.

Ack, you are one sick puppy, What's...:rotfl:
Where's your sense of romance:kiss: Jensen raped Nick:love:Jensen is being cruel to Nick after repeated rapes:hug:He's threatening Gabi:love:He hurt the woman Nick loves by trying to kill Rafe:love: He's threatening Gabi's unborn child:love:

*SWOON* what more could you ask for in a romance?:wine:

I believe Stefano is in another room... not in the hallway... his goon made it so he had a super secret hideaway so he can sit and watch Rafe in a hospital bed with three of the MOST ridiculous EEG tabs attached to his forehead....no tabs on the side of his head, or the back where the damage is but plop right on the forehead......not sure what information those will provide.... :confused: and we get to see these darlings for the next few weeks.....

Great Will/Sonny/Gabi/Nick scenes....

Sami and EJ scenes :beat:

LOL, when I had an EEG, some of the tabs were attached to the top of my head. I don't remember any in the back. I am guessing they are trying to measure brain activity. Giving some points to the show for even having what they have, since in the past, the patient has been lucky to have a BP monitor on. (i.e. Jen after her heart surgery, and again when her appendix was removed).

When I had an EEG I had 24 tabs all over my head... what a nasty mess with that lovely gel holding them in place.... I had on on each temple, I don't remember one in the middle of my forehead... but you are correct... at least they have them.... and most heart stolen/transplant folks I've know have been up and out of the hospital in hours without a scar too..... :sarcasm:

«Jensen should get stabby right about now.» I would have loved it if Jensen had just offed Nick in the square. I've never seen the Square so crowded, either, but instead of acting heroically, Nick just takes his pregnant wife with him? Very dumb.
«Only in Salem would a police officer leave a note with a CHILD.»
The actor playing Jensen is übercreepy and is in every role. Well cast.

Chad and Abby were soooooooo boring. And I still don't care about Cameron, or with whom Abby "ends up" (until the actor's contract ends, lmbo).
«Maxine has lost all credibility. If Dan were in a coma, she'd let Jen in, and vice versa. She wouldn't be snide about it either.» OR care if a form were signed by the POA.

«Crappy, weak writing. Make a "bad" guy "good" by creating a badder baddy.» Although eventually, Blake Berris/Nick got to shine a bit, I really really really really really really hate this trope style of soap writing. «As cheap as this writing is, I can't say I'm sorry to see Nick get pistol-whipped.»
Very, very forced confrontation between EJ and Sami. As much so as their sudden declarations of true love had been months ago.
But... *advantage* the fans of this pairing can not claim that the couple was not given a chance. This whole Rafe/beating situation came kinda out of nowhere.
I did a double-take when Vargas entered the room with Hope - thought he was Bo for a second!!

Still hoping EJ is behind the bashing.
The hate sex seriously grossed me out. These two can go away forever, please. Sami's bra and panting were too much, too.

Days sure has a "good" formula for couples. Triangles! Abby is reticent to date Chad, another girl shows interest, BOOM Abby loves Chad. Slow, sarcastic clap.
So now we now Jensen sexually assaulted Nick in prison. I guess we can forgive him now. NOT.

"He pointed a gun at Gabi...and my unborn child. As soon as he did that, it became my fight." GO WILL!

In addition to the already-mentioned Smith Island Ferry Fiasco, I couldn't believe that Chad/Abby were having ONE conversation while all the adventure was happening with her cousins, and EJ/Sami had time to spite boink. :eek:

Back