Days of Our Lives - Mon., May 4, 2015

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Monday, May 4, 2015

Replays of Friday's closing scenes. Abby has come to see Chad, who is rather distracted, looking around. She wants to talk about the other day, says she still cares about him, but she can see something is bothering Chad. She asks, he just embraces her, but claims it is nothing, and he has a lot to do, wants her to leave. Stefano calls him, said he made himself scarce, is tracking down info about what happened with Kristen, and warns Chad not to say a word to anyone in Salem. He understands. He & Abby go round and round, he makes her leave. Stefano comes out, says he has to leave now, before anyone knows he is there, tells Chad that though he has to grieve his sister's death, keep his eyes open.

(Lots of meaningless conversations around town). Daniel talks with Eric about his see saw relationship with Nicole, how he blames her for other things, has to stop. He admits he feels that she may not be over Eric, who assures him Nicole is. Eric leaves.

Nicole is confronting Serena, about what she is doing, but they have one of these merry go round conversations, with neither one admitting anything, or telling anything. Serena thinks Nicole is not over Eric, Nicole thinks Serena is up to something. they throw verbal darts, Serena leaves.

Victor is telling Xander that he will be needing his skills, that Brady has some issues with which he might need help. Xander will stay as long as Uncle Vic needs him. Maggie comes in, curious, but they guys say it is business. She invites Xander to dinner when Brady returns, Xander accept, Victor curtly says they will be in touch. Xander leaves, but has a scowl when out of Victor's eyesight.

Kate goes to visit Will, mostly to try and talk him out of the Clyde article, but Will lets her know it wasn't his idea. It was Zoe's. (he is on the phone with Zoe when Kate arrives, mentioning the confidential info on Paul was useless.

Clyde meets with Ben, to tell him that Will lied to him, actually wanted Clyde's phone number as he plans on writing an article.Ben promises to not say boo about their lives in Poplar Bluff.

Next Clyde meets up with Kate, (sorry, but I got interrupted, missed some of the conversations), they talk of Victor, Clyde figures Vic knows better than to cross him again, she gets a phone call with some info. She hangs up, clyde says, let me guess. You found out who bought Sonix, Big grin. Kate says "Stefano DiMera". The smile on Clyde's face disappears.

Serena & Eric meet up, she tells him about wanting to go to Hawaii, he is not liking that idea, tells her to wait a few days before she job hunts.

Daniel meets up with Nicole in the Square, evidently wanting to mend fences. She laughs that he has no flowers this time. He smiles, wants to take her to dinner. (Xander is across the way, watching and probably hearing it all. Nicole says No, she doesn't think so. Daniel is puzzled. Nicole responds loudly.......I said NO!

I saw it early today. It was boring.

Oh, yes, it was, but a few comments are merited. 1) Will's reluctance to travel to research his article -- more evidence that he's no journalist. Imagine if in 1940, the famous journalist Edward R. Morrow had told CBS that he'd only spend one night in London and then would take the next ship home; 2) Nicole -- let Bluebird take Sourpuss to Hawaii -- the viewers will thank you for it; and 3) Love Doctor -- stop talking to Eric -- most viewers would rather watch you sort your laundry.

Is this the first time the Tan One has been turned down???? Wow. Hold to it girl, do what you want.

Could someone who has seen this show explain to me what exactly Kate was doing to her teeny chunks of watermelon before "eating" them??? It looked like she was bashing them on chunks of pineapple, while Clyde appeared to actually eat what ever he had.

And this certainly was a sweeps worthy show. Setting up the next big thing.

Well today's episode was definitely on today wasn't it? I don't think it was terrible it was just one of those episodes that was just kind of there.

I would applaud Nicole having a backbone and turning Daniel down if it wasn't so obvious that it was just a performance for Xander's benefit. I wish I could get behind Nicole and Xander but it's clear that he's a bad guy *albeit one I enjoy watching* and nothing good can come out of this for her. *sigh*

Will's intrepid adventurous spirit and endless zeal to pursue a story down whatever avenue it may lead is truly an inspiration to whole new generation of journalists. :sarcasm: It's a good thing he wasn't around to cover Watergate because whenever Deep Throat contacted him to meet, his response most likely would be a whiny: "I don't wanna." The next Carl Bernstein or Edward Woodard he definitely is not.

yep, a boring episode. At the end, I was nodding off zzzzz

The only interesting thing was Will talking about not going to Popular Bluff
because he didn't want to eat possum stew.... did Will look up on google
people eat that there or did he just assume that since in the South people
might eat it... I think that's called stereotyping

and if Daniel loves Nicole why does he threat her badly.

that's all I got from the show...a lot of repeat discussions...

And now I will confess. Yes, the show was THAT boring I dozed off. (was up since around 3 a.m. and was tired to begin with). Missed only about 7 minutes, but the phone rang....so..it wasn't long.) cannot remember when a show was THAT boring!
It is supposed to be SWEEPS...not a good sign at all

Daniel may love Nicole but Eric is in love with her. Glad Eric admitted his anger issues again.

How many cups of coffee did he and Daniel drink? They must have camel bladders. What an odd conversation too--it was clear Eric was uncomfortable.

And what exactly were Kate and Clyde eating? Clyde looked like he was eating cole slaw and Kate was picking at a fruit cup…in a club. At least Clyde actually ate!

Scenes with Stefano are much more powerful when he is in the same room. I hope he decides not to leave.

I'm really tired of Daniel being Victor's ersatz son.

Me too. I hate how Daniel gets mentioned in the same breathe as Brady, Justin and Sonny. I know Maggie was in the room but Victor would have said that regardless. And honestly, I hate how the show can revolve around Daniel even when he is not in the scene. All we were missing was Jennifer texting him and Maxine fawning over him to Serena.

The only interesting thing was Will talking about not going to Popular Bluff because he didn't want to eat possum stew.... did Will look up on google people eat that there or did he just assume that since in the South people
might eat it... I think that's called stereotyping ...
If this so-called writer/researcher did a Google search, he'd find that he can get Italian, Chinese, Mexican, etc. in Poplar Bluff. And if the brat likes to stick to national chain restaurants, he'll find Taco Bell, Applebee's, Dairy Queen, A&W Root Beer, Domino's, and Buffalo Wild Wings. This puts Poplar Bluff miles ahead of Salem, which appears to only have the Pub, Club TBD, Club Victor, Mandalay Bay, Chez Rouge and Martha's Muffins. Therefore, if there's going to be a culinary comedown resulting from a Salem-Poplar Bluff swap, the loser is Clyde, not whining Will.

Popular Bluff does have a variety of places to eat, good job DrBakerfan :)

I going to assume since Victor and Kate both had orange juiice it's still morning
in Salem. Will Marlena, Brady, Mel, Theresa and baby get there in the afternoon?

Back