Days of Our Lives - Mon. Nov. 18, 2013

I would love to see more of Justin in any SL. He is an actual good guy, who has a spine, and a brain.

EJ has been using Sami's children to manipulate and control her since 2006. Raping Sami and getting her pregnant with Johnny is what gave EJ a foothold in Sami's life. When EJ is spouting his the, "Children are happiest when we are together," nonsense, he conveniently ignores that prior to 2013 Sami and EJ were never really together, and Sami and the children at different times were very happy with Rafe and Lucas. I don't know why Sami can't remember this. She needs to just realize that the guy EJ pretends to be when he is trying to get Sami to be with him is not the real him, and once EJ gets Sami doing what he wants, he will revert to type.

I liked Will going to see Sami about Eric. Now if they would just have more Sami/Eric, Sami/Brady, Sami/Will and Sami/Lucas scenes.

I wish Shane and Kim were here to stay. I would rather see Theresa interacting with her family. Jennifer and Daniel should just disappear.

And he's forgetting all the times he spouted that the children would be better off without Sami, and that they were happy with him.

Since I have not watch much of show lately could someone tell me how Theresa is related to Kim and Shane? I thought their children were Andrew and Jeannie. ANd as for Jordan...that character could not be any more boring. I had to change the channel today...that whole storyline is blah....I loved seeing Kim and Shane, but they will just be on and then gone...so no need to even care about them being there.

Theresa is Jeannie Donovan. She said she hated her name (Jeannie) and goes by her middle name of Theresa (which is a re-write of history; Jeannie didn't have a middle name).

Well maybe it was her confirmation name since she is CAtholic and you pick a new name when you are confirmed. But I am not surprised that they rewrote...imagine that!!!

Yes, she said she goes by her middle name, hated the name Jeannie. (My feeling is that because of working with Jen Lilley/Theresa the show felt there might be confusion with Jen and Jeannie names) So they gave Theresa a middle name (which she never had before) and thus we have Theresa, who does not have a shortened version, like Tess, or Terri. LOL

Yes, she said she goes by her middle name, hated the name Jeannie. (My feeling is that because of working with Jen Lilley/Theresa the show felt there might be confusion with Jen and Jeannie names) So they gave Theresa a middle name (which she never had before) and thus we have Theresa, who does not have a shortened version, like Tess, or Terri. LOL

Plus, we saw Theresa on-screen for several days until we learned she was Jeannie; it was the show's way of "surprising" everyone with Theresa's real identity.

@Anna&Tony:
Hope. Even though she was drugged and on pills she owned up and took responsibility for the nightime Hope antics.

You're right! I was surprised at the time that Hope did not use her being drugged as a legal defense. The prosecutor shouldn't even have charged her. Personally, I was happy to see the end of the evil Hope SL.

@Theresa's change, I keep recalling her secret smile when she first came out of the coma (unbeknownst to others in the room.) She had been listening to the conversation. That's why I thought she was faking her memory loss. Time will tell...

Back