Days of Our Lives - Mon. Nov. 18, 2013

Ej is disgustingly crass,calm, and very nonchalant...Knowing full well that Kristen is guilty as sinned.. Why is he desperately trying to make Father Eric... The brother of the woman he claimed to love take the fall... Why not throw Kristen under a freight train...I am not understanding Ej at all... Perhaps Kristen had Dr. Chyka made a "stupidity "cocktail for him!

Thanks for the summary. I did not like today's episode, despite Shane and Kim being there. I'm just sad that they're only back for this storyline involving Theresa, which I find sooooooo boring and badly done, and worst of all, Jennifer is going to join in on the fun pretty soon. :sick: Like Shane could not be used for something other than this. :rolleyes: I FF pretty much every scene with Sami and EJ, and with Jennifer, as I really don't care to watch any of those characters. I did catch Justin, though, and thank God, there's someone who still has a brain in Salem. Gabi is... I just don't get the girl, thus I don't care for her either. Will, I used to love, but seeing him being so at ease with EJ now makes me cringe, to say the least. Lastly, while the little guy playing Johnny is adorable, WHERE ARE THE OTHER KIDS ? :beat:

Thanks for the summary.

The Theresa intervention was a bit much for me. But it was pleasant seeing Kim & Shane. Glad they touched on Theresa's father issues.

Justin was in full force today standing up to both Gabi & EJ.

The scenes with Harold & Johnny then Sami & Johnny were adorable! I guess Johnny's arm got Salem healed by the way he handled the lightsaber.

What a nice treat to have JJ playing guitar. Music is Casey Moss' (JJ) first passion. Nice they incorporated that.

EJ & Sami I love love love :love: Sorry they are repulsive to many here but to each their own. I like them actually talking thru this & look forward to more.

Heck, when Sami asked Johnny why he wasn't in school, he replied that Daddy said we are going to stay home today.

If so, why is "Daddy" not there? And when Daddy returned home, why wasn't he immediately with Johnny. And yes, WHERE are the other kids? But then, JJ did not have first period, did he.
Tell me folks, is a class period now 2 hrs long?

When was it mentioned that Jenn has anything to do with Theresa? I missed that today.

Actually, where I live the class periods are rather long. School is in trimesters, and classes are in what they call "block periods" where you're in class for something like 90 minutes. Four classes a day per trimester, so you still have 12 a year as opposed to 6 hour-long classes a day, switching halfway through the year. It's supposed to cut down on homework. When I moved here from Michigan, I thought the schedule was bizarre.

Anyway, I have only read this summary, but seems to me this intervention with Theresa may just frustrate her enough to start using again. She doesn't like being told what to do or how to live, and I'm sure will feel now everyone is ganging up on her. After that OD, she seemed to have mellowed and appeared as though she might be learning a lesson. I doubt that will happen now.

When was it mentioned that Jenn has anything to do with Theresa? I missed that today.
It was mentioned during the intervention, when talking about her not having a job anymore. Kayla is telling her everyone knows she overdosed, but Theresa claims this is Jennifer's doing, isn't it. Kayla says no, if if it were, could you blame her? Theresa then says she doesn't even remember Daniel being there when she OD'd.

Sami can dream on, EJ is not going to apologize the way she wants him to.

Cute scene with Johnny and poor Harold, and then Sami ruined it by taking over and interrogating the little guy about the whereabouts of his father. Does anyone else think that Sami cut up that black leather dress from the wedding and turned it into those pants she was wearing? :rotfl:

I'm glad that Justin turned EJ's offer down. Once bitten, twice shy.

Although Gabi was about to tell Will that the modeling gig was in NY, and lost the chance when he had to leave, she should have done this by now and not hesitated. The only reason Will and Sonny told her she should take the offer, was because they thought it was in Salem. Props to Justin for telling Gabi he did not want to get involved, as there now would need to be a custody arrangement for Ari.

Jennifer looked pretty too, very flattering hairstyle and dress. Does Casey Moss (JJ) really play guitar? If so, he demonstrated some talent. This is the JJ we want to see, I only hope it continues. Now with the pressure of the Theresa situation coming down, things can spiral downwards again. However, since Theresa admitted that she didn't even know Daniel had been in her apartment, she had no memory of JJ having been there, either.

It was great seeing Shane and Kim. They both look fantastic. I really hope their presence will force Theresa into cleaning up her act, once and for all. It seems as if she has already had too many chances and messed them up. I'm tired of her acting as if she is a victim and being persecuted by everyone, once again labeling Jennifer as the villain.

Actually, MandieBlanchard, I just read that same story in my local newspaper! :rotfl:

Why, oh why, couldn't there have been a "breaking news alert" to interrupt Sami's dream?????????????????????

It's always nice to see Justin. He is one of the few people in Salem with a functioning brain.

I wanted more scenes with Sami and Eric.

Sami knows EJ is always going to lie to her. She may not want to admit it, but she knows it. So long as EJ has Sami in the mansion, he doesn't have to pretend to care about anyone else, including Eric.

When Will asked why Kristen wasn't in jail, I thought, "Because it's Salem, she's a Dimera, and have you met the Salem PD."

"Why don't we all hold hands and sit in the prayer circle for Eric later" said with arrogance and disdain to the sister and nephew of the man raped by his sister. Still failing to see the appeal of this character as a romantic lead or just as a human being in general.

But he's just so charming and comes bearing flowers. It's an undeniable love big enough to overcome all normal boundaries of what is acceptable to society. :sarcasm:

It is so unfortunate that today's generation has bought I to all this violence, lack of respect, easy lies, no accountability and I could go on and on. A good friend of mines son is looking at a year in jail cause his girlfriend who likes that angry sex with choking decided to press charges while drunk. The news is full of this garbage and I don't need to watch a soap opera endorse it. I want to get away from reality not watch it on the TV. The only sensible person with a heart of gold is Rafe and the ej fans hate him because he is boring ( no yelling, grabbing, screaming angry sex). So I'll stop now and go to Rews corner for a drink :)

EJ is the worst father in the world. Does anyone doubt for a second that he kept Johnny home in order to curry Samanther's favour?

If so, why is "Daddy" not there? And when Daddy returned home, why wasn't he immediately with Johnny. And yes, WHERE are the other kids? But then, JJ did not have first period, did he.
I was tweeting about that very thing!! School is sooo unrealistic in Salem. Whatever suits da plot!!

Not a bad episode. Nice to see affection between Shane & Kim, and I'd sure love it if they stuck around for a while.

I liked the look of disappointment on Sami's face when she woke up from her dream.

It seems that EJ's change is a work-in-process.

I wondered about that, too. There have been several comments in this thread that Shane and Kimberly are only in town for a short visit. Was that mentioned????

It wasn't mentioned yet however, Shane and Kim went looking for Jen. Before they left to go look for her, they implied that Theresa had one other person to answer to.

Back