Days of Our Lives - Mon. Oct. 29, 2018

Holly is the same age as my baby cousin who is turning 2 in December. She can speak real words, sing songs and speak baby talk. But she is responsive and understands questions. Though from what we saw of Holly last week and the prior time with Eric and Nicole, she didn't seem to be able to articulate much other than crying.

I enjoyed the Rex/Brady scene but it just made me wish that the actor playing Rex was still playing Brady. Also, doesn't Rex know Nicole?

The reunion with Rex and Maggie was a bit too cozy. Nice to hear a shout out to the Salem Stalker.

I too took Maggie's comment as meaning Neil was dead although it's interesting she's talking about Neil and not Mickey.

I know it's only the first day but I'm not feeling Sarah. She didn't have any mother/daughter chemistry with Maggie and I didn't care for her with Rex either.

I hate what Abby is doing but at the same time I'm glad she angry at everyone else for not believing her.

Hi folks,

In case you forgot my name, I work with toddlers, specifically on speech. I know what typical and above and below average tots can do. My kids run the gamut (though obviously, usually its lower end).

That's why I made the joke about Salem tots.

Edited to add: I haven't yet watched today's episode. (Mondays are tough for me, schedule-wise.) The joke is based on reading the summary only. Perhaps that is why the joke doesn't make sense?

Last edited:
Though from what we saw of Holly last week and the prior time with Eric and Nicole, she didn't seem to be able to articulate much other than crying.
That's what I had meant earlier, too. While it's entirely possible for a child that young to speak clearly, from what we've seen, she didn't seem to be articulate yet. Same thing with the twins who played little Sydney and little Parker.

I enjoyed the Rex/Brady scene but it just made me wish that the actor playing Rex was still playing Brady.......I know it's only the first day but I'm not feeling Sarah. She didn't have any mother/daughter chemistry with Maggie and I didn't care for her with Rex either.

:clap::clap::clap:

I'm right there with you on these, Heather.

Neil is alive as far as we know. He left to go check on patients and never returned.

She mentioned Neil instead of Mickey because Neil (bio Dad) was a Doctor. It was the reference to the same profession.

When my grandson was 18 months he made the statement: "Mom needs to get batteries for my remote control car at home". We were flabbergasted. But it does happen.

Typically a child that age can point to explain their wants.

For the record (and I know we don't do exact summaries but I had to check, LOL), Eric said, "Holly begged" to go play with Ari and Thomas. Of course this could have been non-verbally. (There's even special terms for this type of communication and its responses.)

I suppose if they'd said, "Holly whined to go play with the kids," people would have thought Eric was a jerk. LOL

Finally - WOW I have no words for the Sami/Kayla scenes! Awful...there are DiMeras and their ilk lurking all about town, not to mention (as said above), her precious "two kids" (wherever they are) by that lout, and they are going to drag this identity reveal out? Insulting to our intelligence, at best.

Back