Days of Our Lives - Mon., Oct. 30, 2017

Ok I am ready for Sami to leave again.

Same. I thought they would use her to break up Hope and Rafe but she's hardly had any scenes with Rafe or Rafe and Hope together. So I no longer have any use for her.

She refers to Ciara as "her aunt", which seems to surprise Tripp.

I thought this was hilarious. Why wouldn't Tripp know that? You'd think Joey or Steve or even Claire would have explained it. I still like Claire and Theo but I also like Claire and Tripp.

Don't tell me Claire is the new Sami and Tripp is the new EJ!!

:confused:

My guess is she won't be there long, unfortunately.

It's funny in real life someone with an arrest record that long would have more extreme charges filed on subsequent arrests.

I thought this was a boring episode overall. So Eve married Deimos 6 months ago? Were Brady and Nicole in Canada 6 months ago because that was specifically referenced? I thought it was August-September. This whole plot line is ridiculous and I hope it ends quickly just like that ridiculous Eve theme music.

It bothered me to no end that Chad, Abby and Thomas didn't have coordinated costumes. But last year Chad and Thomas coordinated with Gabi and Arianna.:rolleyes:

Friday was spooky. Today was rock n roll.
This bugged me a lot, especially since today was Hallowe'en-themed and that music is public domain.

I'll be honest, I muted everything after the first act except for the Deimos/Eve stuff. That is an intriguing power structure shift, the rest was pointless circle talk. And I've had my fill of Sami for this decade.

Vctor/Eve/Brady: *AAA-CHOOO!* Darn it my allergy to all things insultingly stupid is starting to flare up again! What the heck was Eve talking about? I don't remember Deimos "going off the grid" for any length of time. But then this is Deimos we're talking about here and I tended to black out on most things having to do with him anyway.

I guess this could potentially be an interesting power struggle just because it wasn't anybody would suspect would happen. I just wish it was set up with a bit more I don't know, finesse, I guess is the word I'm looking for.

The Memphis Miscreants: I wish I had a box of Ritz crackers to enjoy along with all that cheese that was being served up. I will admit I was mildly amused but I was slightly annoyed by the attitude of the Salem crew. I mean even if your cause is just, you can't just go breaking into somebody's house. LOL

So many smarter "detectives" "ISA" "Policemen" around Sami, but she is taking the lead on the whole thing! Really. John is in the background kind of shaking his head.

I can't be the only one that noticed Eve's animosity towards Nicole with the way Eve was talking to Brady and Victor about her. Weren't they like besties right before Eve left? It could be an act knowing Eve. I think Eve also might be aware of what's really going on with Theresa too. That could be why the sudden change of feelings towards Nicole, since Brady was originally Theresa's love.

Yes, I actually see Tripp and Claire might end up in a affair. Pretty obvious its heading there and Theo's such a downer when he gets so jealous.

As for who is trying to sabotage the DiMeras, there's only a few people who know Kate well, the obvious being Chad and Andre. Chad I don't see doing it and I think Andre is too obvious suspect to be written in a soap opera to be honest. It could be few people Victor, Lucas, or someone else who would benefit from harming Kate's career.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good point about Eve knowing what Theresa has been doing, Era. I wonder if she does?

I've watched about half of this episode. Guess I will watch the rest, although what I've seen so far goes a little beyond boring. To me, it borders on annoying. Especially, but not only, Sami. Anybody that irritating ought to be put in a closet or something--or at least have a rag stuffed in her mouth and a paper bag put over her head. I am really finding her intolerable to watch.

I want to know how Hope and Rafe were involved with Rolf and the next scene they are at the station and all is well. I swear the writers are on drugs.

When our memories fail, consult a cast chart. Deimos only appeared in 5 episodes in April: the 6th, 7th, and 10th; and the 24th and 25th. Again I re-iterate that this timeline actually works.

Okay, you've convinced me the timeline works. I'm still not sold on the rest of the story however. LOL

While I appreciate Ron following the Marland rules, he still isn't using the current cast to its best potential and no amount of good writing will fix that. There are still quite a few couples that are mismatched and the business stories just don't work on this show. I wish they'd go back to focusing on hospital stories, the Spectator, and some of the smaller businesses around town.

2017 Idiot Test.jpg

Eve and Deimos, what a ridiculous black chapeau she donned for her nighttime trek to the cemetery. It was all so obvious and tedious. TEDIOUS, I say!! Maybe Eve really killed Deimos. Would let Nicole off the hook. Eve's feelings were hurt, woman scorned etc when Deimos suddenly took off to track down Nicole. REALLY, do they REALLY think we are buying this tripe? Ugh.

How is it when these people in Salem (Bonnie, Nicole, Eve) are left without one red cent to their name, manage to pay a cab (or Uber), fly from places like NY, eat, etc. I had my purse stolen once with all my money, bus tokens, etc until my next paycheck two weeks later. I had no kitchen, no money to eat out. These scenarios do not add up.

Last edited:
Bonnie having no money to get out Salem made no sense since she'd have to pay the cab driver something. And then what?

But it's never been said Nicole or Eve were broke. Nicole presumably has money left from her settlement with EJ. And Eve probably had money from Deimos, not to mention a daddy who is Bruce Wayne rich.

Back