Days of Our Lives - Mon. Sept. 13, 2010

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives

Monday, September 13, 2010
Episode #11,416 Taped 7/13 Director – Albert Alarr

And today, the Emmy goes to Sami & Will, absolutely excellent scenes between these two. Carly is taking no guff from Vivian at the mauseleum, talks of the horrible man she married, who loathes her, and no wonder, since she hangs out at this place…tells her why not move Lawrence here, then you can visit. Vivian claims she & Victor have an unusual but loving marriage, but Carly warns her to stay away from Melanie, Philip, Chloe, Daniel or she will be sorry, then leaves in a huff. Vivian is perplexed at the friendship that has developed between Chloe & Carly, even after Chloe told Carly she tried to kill her.
At the hospital, Carly calls Chloe, tells her she faced off with Vivian, doesn’t think she will be bothering them.
Later at the mansion, Vivian thinks about Carly & Chloe’s secret, has a fantasy about the both of them tossing her (in a body bag) in the river. She shakes herself, then has another fantasy about Chloe just delivering a baby boy, room is dark, Carly saying it is just what we wanted, then holding the red blanketed “baby” up, she & Chloe both chant “Hail Satan” 3 times. Vivian shudders, starts complaining about finally taking care of Maggie and now having something else to figure out. Gus has listened all this while, and now digs in. Vivian has given him a remote, plus a spare for the TV monitor in the sarcophagus, but he wants no part of this plot to inter Maggie Horton, and if she persists in this, he is leaving. Viv won’t hear of it, he is her right arm, but Gus is adamant. He will not help her in any way, leaves. She tells him to go ahead, and take his Joan Collins scrapbooks with him. She can manage quite well.

Arianna sits with EJ (lots of shots of him thru out the show) telling him that what he did was horrible, but she has been thinking about it., and though he & Sami were at odds when they first met, she knows he was trying to change, become a good man, & was a great father. She urges him to fight, to fight because of his children. She leaves, runs into Rafe outside the room, who asks if EJ is still alive. Of course, and then gets ticked at Rafe as he doesn’t have the same compassion she does for EJ. Rafe gets it, tells her it has happened again…that he thought perhaps being with Brady had made a difference, but nope, she still gets a thing for the bad boys. And now it is EJ. Arianna gets ticked a bit, goes back into EJ’s room, tells him that here is the deal. She is going to find out who did this to him, won’t rest until she does, and promises she will get to the bottom of it.

Stefano is at home, still ranting away to Kate that he is sure Sami did this, but can’t understand the why or timing, since she has the disk, had Elvis in a corner. Another flashback of Kate calling Sami. Stefano ponders and discounts Rafe, finally focusing on William. Kate has a minor fit, warning Stefano that Will is her grandson, she loves him with all her heart, and he is off limits. If Stefano does anything, everyone will be sorry. Stefano says something about her going to prison, she retorts she won’t be making the trip alone. He caves, tells her the last 5 minutes did not happen, he hopes the guilty party is someone they both could deal with…like Nicole. But whoever it is, they will pay.

Melanie is trying to convince Maggie not to go on the trip, says she is really running away, not going to visit her kids, or take the cruise she & Mickey had planned. Maggie answers a knock, tis Brady, needs to talk. Melanie takes off, Brady talks of this Memorial for his mother that Vivian has planned, he wants Maggie to be there with him. Sorry, she is leaving, cannot. She gives him the number of someone to call, should he need to talk, Brady leaves, goes to the Pub, sits with a drink. Melanie comes in, mentions he must not have been able to talk Maggie out of leaving. He goes on about his grandfather marrying Medusa, lolol, and her making all these plans…. He gives his drink to Melanie, telling her to finish it, he has something to do.

Rafe has walked in on Sami & Will, realizes he interrupted something, apologizes for barging in. Will says it is o.k., but he wants to talk with his mom. Rafe leaves. And now Sami haltingly tell Will all about that night. She talks of hearing the CD, learning what EJ did. She begins earlier, talking about her kids, how EJ woke up each morning knows Sydney was safe, but she woke up, not knowing where Sydney was, if she was alive or dead, if anyone was hurting her, or taking good care. And all the while, EJ knew she was fine. Will cannot understand why she shot him……but Sami goes on, protesting that was not what she did. When she heard that CD, she took her kids away. That was all she wanted to do, take them where they would be safe. Will figures if she did that, then why have to shoot him. Sami continues……telling him how Gramma Kate called her, told her she heard Stefano & EJ talking, and that EJ was planning on taking the kids who knows where, he was just going to disappear with them, and they would never see them again. Will has not been understanding why she could not tell Bo, Grampa Roman, Sami reminds him that they have not been able to do anything to the DiMeras all these years.
But goes on, relating (in flashback mode) how she came looking for EJ, calling to him, wanting to let him know he was not going to take the kids. No one was around, so she went upstairs, finding him passed out on the bed, a gun in his hand.
She thinks perhaps he was going to commit suicide, either changed his mind, or passed out. She took the gun, but then was remembering all the things he has done, got away with, how he took Sydney and she realized he would seize the chance to do it again. So she shot him…..then found herself down on the docks, gun still in her hand, threw it in the river. (all these scenes are very intense, very emotional) Will wonders why she did not tell Rafe, but Sami did not know what he would do, and he already had given up a lot trying to help her. She explains about him still asleep when she got back, and how she thought maybe it would be o.k. Maybe God was going to let this one pass, (she breaks down) but someone did see, so it was not o.k. with God at all.
Will asks about Kate calling her, Sami tells him that if Stefano ever found out, Kate would be toast. Will cannot believe this, Stefano is so good to him, he loves Gramma Kate. Sami lets him know in no uncertain terms that it doesn’t matter, that if you betray Stefano, your number is up. She is sorry she once again has put so much on his shoulders, she goes to hug him, he steps back, away from her. Sami stands quietly, the gulf between them apparent, but wants him to know she loves him. He says, yes, as long as I keep quiet. No, Will, I love you always, no matter what, Whatever you do, I will still always love you. Rafe returns, Will rushes out, Rafe takes one look at Sami’s face, says this must have been something. You don’t know the half of it, replies Sami. Rafe tells her that Will is a good kid, she is a good mom, it will all work out. He is holding her, her head on his shoulder. “I hope so”.

Over at the mauseleum, Vivian is on the phone with some stranger, highly recommended, making arrangements. She will lure Ms. Horton down to the docks, then he will ….spirit her here to the mauseleum. Viv is very lighthearted about it all. As she hangs up, Brady comes around the corner, wanting to know what she is up to. Vivian is giving rather furtive glances, as Brady remarks about the sarcophagus being open, he changes places, and now asks what the heck is that, pointing up towards the lid. A TV monitor?? What exactly are you up to, Vivian?

Barb

Thanks for the write-up. Why do they always make the good scenes on Monday where I have to wait the entire weekend to see them. It sounds like a very intense show.

Vivian is a LOONEY BIRD!! Wow!!
I think its funny that Rafe told Arrianna that she likes the bad boys!! Hilarious!

Cant wait to see the scenes with Will & Sami. Part of me wants Sami to get busted! For no other reason to prove she is no saint either!

Wonderful write up Barb. Thanks!

Thanks for the write-up, Poirot!

Sami & Will sounds intense .... Rafe IS going to get a clue that something is up (if he hasn't already by just standing by observing).

Seems the good writing is continuing.

@GAGirl73 Days is going back to what they used to do all the time ... setting things up on a Friday ... and keep you guessing over the week-end.

Sounds Interesting

Viv is going to get her butt in some hot water if she is not careful. She is going to tick off the wrong person. I am just hoping the person is not in the medical field, there are many drugs that leave no trace in the bloodstream.

I wonder what Will is going to do with the information that Sami has told him? His moral compass seems to be working most if not all of the time. Will he turn her in and if so who will he tell? If he tells Rafe what will he do? Will he (Rafe) try and cover or something else? If he tells the SDPD will they go the whole nine yards?

Thanks for the write-up :)

Thanks Barb! :)

Go Brady!:smile: I can't wait to see how this plays out.

Thanks for the write up. Sounds good!

I like Will and glad that he and Sami hash it out. What's sad (to me) is that he feels that his mom will only love him if he keeps her secret. I know that Sami would love him regardless, but it's sad that he feels that way about her.

Yay for Brady catching onto Viv.

And, I'm looking forward to more scenes with Stefano and Kate.

Gus was amazing in standing up to Vivian. Loved seeing the light go on in Brady when he saw the monitor. The scenes with Will and Sami were fantastic. (best I have seen Will do ). Laughed at the dreams that Vivian had with Chloe and Carly. Great show today.

Go Brady!

Get Viv in the sarcophagus NOW! Don't wait! I know they will make us wait but that will be the BEST episode! Vivian is too predictable and now that Brady saw the monitor, the jig is up. Viv can't lie her way out of this one! Look out Viv! Victor warned you not to go after anyone he cares about and you've gone and done it now! I hope Brady goes back to Victor and tells him what he saw. Viv is toast.

Yes sad to see that Will thinks the only way Sami will love him is if he keeps quiet but we know she loves him unconditionally. Poor Will!

I want to see Maggie and Victor married. That's what I want.

As for Rafe, I am really hoping no one ever finds out what Sami did. EJ deserved it and I wish he'd die. Of course he won't. Boy do I love to hate that guy.

DaysFan- Sami always has to pay for her sins. Every plot, scheme, and lie is always discovered when it comes to Sami. EJ on the other hand can get away with everything because of his last name. I thought shooting him was an easy way out by the writers. It would have been much nicer to see him suffer a little more. He is going to wake up and all will be forgiven, but Sami will have to pay for trying to get away from his evilness. I just hope Rafe stand by her no matter what or that they bring Lucas back to stand by her side.

Yes, you will need them, for sure. :wink:

I really like Sami and Will scenes, as well as Stephano and Kate ones. Monday looks really good!

I SO cannot wait to see Aunty Viv in the sarcophagus..... Scary to think what Big Vic is going to do when he finds out what her plans were for his very precious Maggie. I can't wait to see how this plays out. Very exciting.

Back