Days of Our Lives - Mon. Sept. 14, 2015

JJ's disguise was so funny. Still sad we haven't really seen him mourn Paige. I found it highly suspect that Clyde paid a visit to Jen right after JJ told her everything. Did he plant a bug on JJ or is Eve working for him now. :rotfl:

I'm glad Ben told Abby about the tracking device. Wonder how she will react? I would be extremely angry. I can't figure her out with Ben. Lately she has seemed very happy with him.

Remember Sami, with the strip of lace over her eyes?? That was hysterical!
images

I thought I saw a baby bump on Abby. I can't wait until tomorrow when
we hear her reaction to the GPS tracker.

I can't believe JJ told his mom about Clyde. Did he forget he told
Paige and now she's dead?

Are there two bugs in the Horton house? Eve put hers in. Did
Clyde put one in today?

I laughed when Rafe told Chad Stefano disowns a kid every other day.
And JJ told Jen he would lock her in her room to protect her.

It's been awhile since we saw a murder board at the police station.

I really loved Jennifer's maternal reaction when she learned Kyle pulled a gun on JJ, then how she backed down. Very nice. I'm liking Jennifer again.

Chad...Abby...Stefano...snore. Very interested to see how Abby reacts tomorrow. I WON'T defend Ben's tracking her, but she hasn't exactly been Ms Trustworthy, either.

As to the "allegedly" cranked Music...if someone were outside listening using spy equipment, not a bug, but one of those "spy ear" type things...cranking the music and whispering would help increase the noise enough to obscure the signal (i.e., conversation). Edited to add: If I were suspicious of listeners-in, I probably wouldn't be talking right next to the window.

Ben...Clyde...please, just go away, or die, or whatever. LOL

Justin is a dope, but I loved Rafe. After decades of watching Rafe be degraded to make other, unmentionable characters more "appealing," I'm okay if the writers feel the need to make Justin a pompous tool for awhile in order to make Rafe look like a great cop again. :)

Last edited:
If I were suspicious of listeners-in, I probably wouldn't be talking right next to the window.
Exactly. Turn on the music in a few rooms, then go into the kitchen, run the water, and whisper your conversation in a corner. Don't stand by the big French doors in the living room.

I really like how Rafe is being written. Makes him intelligent. I have to give Jennifer credit for keeping her cool with Clyde. I probably would have given myself away. I think just about everybody's acting is better. Either better directing, or they are happier with their scripts.

Very interested to see how Abby reacts tomorrow. I WON'T defend Ben's tracking her,

In a "relationship," a person who behaves suspiciously should expect their partner to increase their watchfulness. That story is as old as the hills.

Is Kyle dead? There were a couple of references today re JJ's not seeing the body... foreshadowing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why in the late throes of summer is Jenn wearing black and long sleeves? To keep sun rays off her porcelain skin?
Good point. Since it's a trifle early for trick-or-treaters to appear at the Deveraux home, it looked as if Jenny was going to audition for Elvira's position as "Mistress of the Dark."

Why in the late throes of summer is Jenn wearing black and long sleeves? To keep sun rays off her porcelain skin?

If that is the case, then so are Steve and Rafe with their black leather jackets.

I enjoyed the JJ/Jen scenes. But the music is a bit much. It's not even blasting and they are still talking in regular voices. Blast the music and show JJ either writing or whispering in her ear. I'm ok with them not showing Jen finding out about Paige. It was inferred and that's fine. The old writers would have written 3 days worth of scenes of Jen finding out.:rolleyes: More important is to see Jeannie Theresa finding out.
The Jen/Clyde scenes were also well done and extremely creepy. I liked how Jen told Clyde to call her Jennifer and he kept calling her Jen.:rotfl:Interesting how she has never met Clyde yet pretty much everyone in her inner circle has.

I like that Rafe has been investigating the ties. I have no interest in smug Justin. Is Hope on sabbatical?

I'm pretty sure the address of Ben's new house was mentioned. It was right after they showed the DiMansion address on Ben's app. I thought they were actually on the same street as well.

Hope is "engaged" with something else :)

I'm glad Roman is sort of helping.

Back