Days of Our Lives - Mon., Sept. 4, 2023

Brady saying he didn't want to go down that road again when all he's done in his life is drive ruts into roads with other women is something else. In the life, of Brady recycling another relationship is right on schedule. I would like Theresa to be the love of his life that ends this merry go round.

Oh yes, forgot about the whole Ryan Brady thing with Colleen. Then we got a quick rewrite that he went to Europe and found that Ryan died as a small child, and John was back to being an unknown orphan. Then we got that garbage with Maude and Yo Daddy as his parents. :rolleyes:

Yep - it was interesting to me because they were already distantly related enough (2nd cousins) that they could have legally married in all 50 US States and new/casual viewers wouldn't even know the connection - but they had to rewrite that to force the pairing (although I eventually grew to like them about 11 minutes before Jeannie T left the show).

They also didn't do the discovery (of John's) as a story, but a throwaway line.

But I think that proves that the show has a policy/rule that no blood-related characters can be in a sexual relationship. That is, if anyone's paying attention to the muck sludging off of re-Ron’s pen!!

Back