Days of our Lives - Monday, December 4, 2023

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
34 minutes sorry but Darius/Jackie speaks quickly and getting the point was difficult.

Low Rent Motel Room: Dimitri sits on his bed looking at pictures of himself and Leo as ghosts. Knock on the door. Dimitri knows he’s been careful. The person on the outside of the room loudly knocking yells "Dimitri Von Leuschner, I know you are in there."

All Purpose Interrogation Room: Sloan tells EJ she’s just spoken with Mr. Von Leuschner and he is willing to turn himself in if EJ drops all charges. EJ needs to see Dimitri before he will do anything.

Town Square: Chanel tells Tate to fill out the application and turn it back in. She wants to return to the pub for breakfast. Tate says she can’t go and has a flashback where Holly recruits him for the “Break up Johnny and Chanel” plan that she has.

Pub: Johnny is trying to understand Holly as they discuss the upcoming DNA test. They discuss their little brother. The perfect idea for starting a couplehood.

Kayla’s Office: Nicole is so happy that in an hour she will have her baby back. She then realizes that means it won’t be Eric’s and Sloan’s. This takes too long as they set the stage for insane Nicole. Take a drink, they mention how much Eric wants to be a father. Eric doesn’t believe that this is her child.

Police Station: EJ and Sloan blah blah about Dimitri showing up. Sloan calls Leo a guppy. But murder is off the table.

Low Rent Motel: Dimitri tries to escape out a window. Loud voice outside tells him he’s not the police but he will call them if he’s not let into the room. Dimitri opens the door and Darius Rose walks in. Tells “Miss Thing” they’ve met before (Back when Dimitri had a functioning brain). Darius explains who and how they met. (It was Arizona searching for one of the magic stones, Leo, Chad and Agent Graham were all about to get their hands on the stone when Leo absconded with it.) Darius Rose is also Ms. Cox, a fabulous drag performer, Darius/Jackie explains she is his ticket to freedom.

Pub: Holly and Johnny discuss the bracelet Holly made for Johnny, longer than it needs to be. Johnny wants to talk to Holly but Chanel can’t find out about it.

Outside in the Town Square: Tate and Chanel have a stupid conversation. He wants this job because his dad requires him to hand over all the cash her makes. He wants cash to have on hand. Tate fails at keeping Chanel away. Let’s just say Tate fails.

Kayla’s Office: more of the "it’s my baby, why doesn’t anyone believe me, do you think I’m crazy?" conversation.

Police Station: Dimitri will be turning himself in but no murder charge. A wonderful outcome for all, Sloan tells EJ to take the win.

Low rent Motel: Darius explains that he’s been searching for Leo from Canada. It’s convoluted at best, but Darius saw them at the Horton Town Scare, and has been searching for Leo ever since. Yes, the Horton Town Scare was over a month ago but forget that and just go with this, okay?

All Purpose Interrogation Room: Leo tells Sloan to have EJ shred the deal. Sloan tells Leo he’s a crazy man, Leo is having a panic attack. It’s supposed to be cute, it’s over the top. Leo can’t believe that Dimitri is willing to turn himself in for him. Sloan tells Leo that he should accept this offer.

Low Rent Hotel room: Darius can get Dimitri safely to Canada. Darius is suffering PTSD from his marriage to Leo. The marriage to Leo was to get a green card, but Leo fell for that alta cocker closet case (Craig Wesley, and alta cocker means elderly if you don’t speak Yiddish) close captioning was where I got the spelling, sorry Yiddish speakers if it’s wrong. Darius tells Dimitri that while he rots in prison, Leo will be out finding his next mark. So, Dimitri don’t be Ms. Patsy Holding the Bag, and hey, that’s not a bad drag name. Don’t give up your freedom for that duplicitous little libertine, when I can set you free.

Pub: Holly asks "what did you want to to tell me about Chanel?" A text message, Holly ignores it. Johnny’s second wedding anniversary is coming up and he wants Holly’s help in setting up a surprise for it. Holly agrees. Chanel comes in, Holly reads her text while Chanel tells Johnny about Tate wanting to check the ovens. Holly mutters something under her breath. Johnny asks if it’s drama with her friends? Something like that Holly replies. Sydney calls Johnny and he goes off to talk to her. Chanel wants to talk with Holly. Chanel tells Holly she knows all about her little crush. Holly looks put upon.

Kayla’s office: Nicole’s rant continues, about how Eli and Lani’s twins were snatched, Abe was rolled out by a psycho nurse, so when Dimitri brought the baby in, Sloan snatched her baby.

All Purpose Interrogation room: Leo mentions Dimitri’s magic body part. Leo will sign the paper. Sloan will text Dimitri when a phone call comes in. It’s Eric telling Sloan that he’s having a DNA test run on the baby. Sloan looks shocked.

Pub: Holly is all "you know about my crush innocent." Chanel tells Holly to back off. Chanel tells Holly that it will never be, because Johnny is too old, the ick factor of being step siblings, and Johnny’s taken. Holly tells Chanel she’s wrong on this. Holly tries to pass her crush off on Tate.

Low Rent Motel: Darius has a car ready to take Dimitri off to Canada. Dimitri mentions the all points bulletin out for him. But they will be looking for Dimitri Von Leuschner not Diane von Fabulous says Darius and he pulls out clothing for Dimitri, a highly spangled outfit. Dimitri is wondering why Darius is helping him? Darious says it’s not for you, it’s against that loathsome, lying, lecherous, licentious, “L Word”, watching, left-leaning, and that’s his only good quality, Leo. Darius is most upset about Leo and hating.

Kayla’s test: Sloan is most upset that an invasive medical test is being run on HER child. Now Sloan remembers she’s a mommy.

Interrogation room: Sloan leaves even though Leo is confused.

Low Rent Motel Room: Darius and Dimitri continue the conversation of abandoning Leo at the police station. Darius is for this due to being dumped by Leo. Dimitri is against it because he wuvs Leo.

Pub: Chanel calls out Holly on the crush on Tate. Holly struggles to have this story make sense. Tate walks in and is all confused. Then Johnny joins the conversation. I think this was supposed to be humorous, but I’m not getting any vibes other than annoying. It’s not moving a story forward or even heck, sideways.

Interrogation room: Leo sits alone as EJ walks in. EJ wants Sloan, he has the paperwork. Leo snatches the paperwork out of EJ’s hands and signs it. Leo wants to know if he’s free to go? Only when Dimitri shows up, and guess who walks through the door??? No, guess, nope not Santa, but Dimitri!! He says "Hello, my love" to Leo.

Low Rent Motel: Darius is now Jackie in full glam makeup and dress. Jackie leaves the room.

Pub: Holly explains to Johnny about this crush. Tate won’t hold up his end of the crush, claims his dad has no rules on who he can date. Holly is confused, Chanel and Johnny smile at each other.

Kayla’s office: Sloan rushes in, Nicole calls her on it. Nicole knows the truth will come out. Sloan demands that the test be stopped. Eric has the test results. Stabbing violin music and soap stares play us out.

Well you made some sense out of a lot of nonsense, for sure, Robin. All that in drag stuff just went too far, and then Darius has to get all dolled up in the outfit he wanted Dimitri to don. Holly & Tate are playing hide and seek or something with others. Secrets will come out, and Sloan should know that already. She is not a stupid atty.

Well done, Robin. At least it was only 34 minutes!

Nicole needs to grab that test before Sloan does. This MUST end!

Hate that Holly is claiming she is crushing on Tate. Tate is a wimp! He needs to realize she is just not into him and is using him. He is, at core, a naive young man who is being swayed too easily by the sneaky Holly. Is Chanel really buying this?

The whole Dimitri/Leo/Darius plot line is terrible.

Why do they have to replay irrelevant stuff? Like Tate remembering when Holly asked him to help break up Johnny & Chanel. We know!

They keep mentioning Sydney. Hope she is Salem bound.

It didn't seem like Sloan could have done anything with DNA test. But I'm sure something was wrong and they will need another one that she will get her hands on. Though I think it would be sweet for Kayla to say it is Nicole's baby with Sloan right there.

Darius/Jackie put on quite a show, but somebody should tell him that he’ll make no friends trashing fan-favorite, Leo.

Sloan is headed for deep water. She’d better have her smart mouth ready when the ugly truth about the baby is revealed. Speaking of Sloan, either Leo or Dimitri should dump her as their lawyer. They may have both been in on the baby affair, but as possible criminal defendants they have conflicting interests as long as one can save himself by turning on the other.

Finally, somebody should tell foolish Holly that cheap break-up schemes never work. Is she trying to be the next Sami?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, robin.

The stuff with Darius/Jackie wasn't necessary. Just more filler time.

Surprised to see Dimitri pop in at the end to help Leo.

Will Holly help Johnny with the surprise party? I'm sure she'll ruin it somehow.

Sloan protested too much about the DNA test. It would be nice if Nicole found out about
her baby now, but it's Salem and things take longer to get sorted out.

Back