Days of Our Lives - Monday, February 5, 2024

Wendy sees the sign in the town square about their geo-caching event. They did go with Cache Cupid. A lot of tech talk which turns on Tripp, so they head back to their place to take advantage of their hormones because we need another couple in bed for today’s show
It is there.

Oh, saw that........but I meant "salemspector.com" being mentioned in it. Geo-caching means ????? to me, Just really behind the times, I guess.

@Muzza.....Wayne is the one who could tell if there was a bit more visits in the day or two after that poster appeared.

In the summary for Wednesday January 17th, on that episode of the show they introduced the idea of the geo-caching event. At the dinner at Steve and Kayla's place, Steve couldn't see a purpose for the event. I mentioned in the summary that the viewers couldn't either. But the rough details were decided at that meal and now apparently it's a go.

Awww, c'mon, robin, there was a major purpose for this exciting event. The kids decided Steve was the one who would hide the little prizes/tokens around town. I know myself, I've been unable to sleep in excitement of where Steve is going to hide these little items and what they are. It's all I think about, day and night. My work is suffering because I sit here, just fantasizing about the little prizes and which little nooks and crannies Steve hides them in. :rolleyes:

Back