Days of Our Lives - Monday, February 5, 2024

Fie on Zero for yelling at Ava. Biboo would have been appalled.
What/Who is Biboo? Never heard of whatever or whoever it is???? Did I miss something on Days?

We are still seeing the fired guy's mischief......he was writing, directing, producing........definitely in charge of everything, while Corday played golf, or sunned on the beach.

Thanks, robin. Great job with such a blah, blah, blah show.

I wasn't surprised Tripp and Wendy found Stefan half dressed. I hope Wendy tells Gabi because of that conversation
she had with Ava last week :)

Thank goodness we didn't have to see much with Paulina and Abe in bed.

Johnny and Chanel were cute.

What will Konny have John do since he can control him? And who was John working for when Katerina was killed?

What/Who is Biboo?
DrBakerFan said that with Stefan growing a mustache, he looks like the replacement Doug from the new Liberty Mutual commercials. He's supposed to be a dumb actor who can't say his lines correctly, and he refers to the Liberty Mutual emu, whose name is LiMu, as Biboo.

okay-i-got-a-crack-outta-this-one-well-done-liberty-biberty-v0-fxauc09rngrb1.png

These are 3 different commercials.

Ironically, the guy playing "replacement Doug" is an actor on B&B. He plays a super doctor who defied his own death, after being shot dead by his bat-crazy villain mother, then cured the main family's patriarch of a terminal, but unnamed, soap opera disease around Christmas.

Probably. Whenever TV shows mention a website or email address, people tend to look up the website to see if it's real, or send emails to see if they get a reply.

There's an episode of Two and a Half Men where someone creates a website called CharlieHarperSucks.com

If you typed it into the address bar, it would take you to a simulation of the one shown in the episode and it connected to the actual Two and a Half Men website.

There was also another episode where a lusty soccer mom gave Charlie her email address. If you emailed it, you got an autoreply from the official Two and Half Men publicity department.

Several years ago, Jennifer and Hope created a scrapbook that they supposedly posted online for Alice to see. Days created an actual website that showed the scrapbook the girls created for Alice. It was accessible online for years. I can't find it now.

Edited to add: I found it in the internet archives:

Johnny loves Chanel too much to marry her and put her in harm's way with the DiMera woman’s curse.
Being a blood DiMera is far more fatal (whatever happened to Stefano’s six brothers and six uncles, anyway?), even if only temporarily. Just ask Benjy, Renée, André, Jake, or Lexi when they return or EJ, Tony, Megan, Stefan, or Kristen now. By my quick count, Chad's the only DiMera bratling not to be presumed dead or actually dead.

she was so deeply in love with him. She was relieved that he found her again. But she was committed to Chad at the time.
This makes me hate Stephanie even more than I thought possible.
Stefan and Ava agree the night of sex never happened.
Let's all do this, may we? And when Gabi inevitably returns, I hope she forgives him quickly and doesn't want revenge. Character growth is a good thing (although it requires writing talent).
Ugh - well, I didn't realize this name was Greek and not Alamainian/Italian since the two characters who've already used that name on this show were of (or admired by those of) those nations. But oh, well. Am I supposed to care about Konstantin enough to want vengeance with him? Because I cared about Deimos's revenge, and that was tidily flushed down the toilet and forgotten without any lasting impact.

Anyone who shows an interest, she’s there.
Right? I preferred her sick-puppy whining about Nathan. And I'd rather watch Daniel Jonas re-enact how he saved everyone from Melaswen by engaging in a virtual-reality Garden of Eden hunt than think about Nathan Horton for 1 second.

JS, thanks for explaining about Replacement Doug and Biboo. Replacement can’t get his lines straight, but he’s still a lot slicker than the foolish Zero. And if Ava ever gets a look at Mr. Replacement, his fake mustache, and spiffy yellow shirt, she’ll forget all about Zero and go after him. (Biboo probably wouldn’t like this.)

JS, they’d be a shoo-in. After all, what’s the competition from Salemites who haven’t been married forever— Wendy & Trippy, Johnny & Chanel, amnesiac Abe & Paulina, Eric and baby-stealing Sloan, or EJ & Nicole (second time around). In addition, Trippy would be happy that mommy dearest is finished with the DiMeras and EJ would be pleased to have Ava away from the family.

Back