Days of Our Lives Monday Jan 12 2009

Stef's Earrings

Hmmm....interesting....my momma taught me that if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all, so guess I have nothing to say about the earrings......

steftk4.jpg

TPTB (The Powers That Be)

I am really upset with the tptb, because for one Hilda is a trained FBI agent who would know what to do if her life is threatened. They supposedly go through all kinds of self defense classes and all, so how can these writers make it so stupid? One more thing, how many nuns do you know would give away cell phones? I mean don't cells run from $20 and up, with all the money problems going on in the world and she just hands Sami a (looks to be expensive) cell phone. These people are PLAIN STUPID and are trying to make the viewers the same, I just want to know some of your responses. Thank You!

Hmmm....interesting....my momma taught me that if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all, so guess I have nothing to say about the earrings......

I like the earrings but she needed another couple of accessories to balance out the look. I have a large collection of petrified wood so that description would not be offensive to me. Chelsea in a round about way referred to them as plates which was a bit of an exaggeration. They are coaster sized and if I was in a position to put a water ring on someones Duncan Phyfe I would not hesitate to take them off and use them.

Her hair is cute if she was playing baseball.

You got me on Daniel but both pigs and pond scum needed some good public relations advocates and he is doing such a good job!

Tony/Andre "He is just mean mean mean!" Sorry!

Seriously! Can Lucas catch a break?! The guy has had his fair share of rotten apples. He really doesn't deserve this. Chloe is exactly what she called herself in the mirror. She should never have accepted the proposal since she was well aware she wasn't ready for married life!
I am so ready for Nicole to just come clean. At this point I'd be ok with her faking that her miscarriage happened now while EJ is away on a business trip. I truly do not want her to get Sami's baby. The little girl who keeps going back and forth on whether or not to give Nicole her baby needs to just decide not to give her baby up. Nicole won't get away with this and it would be better if there wasn't a baby for her to screw up in the meantime. I thought it was interesting that Stephano said EJ's devotion was admirable and (??) a problem (not sure on the wording). Sounds like Nicole better watch her back if EJ doesn't come around to Stefano's way of thinking!
Poor Hilda! I actually liked her! Maybe someone will be able to save her. I find myself hoping that Sami and Rafe will end up together, that Rafe would agree to say the baby is his. I still don't buy Sami leaving her baby in an orphanage. It just doesn't make sense.

I think he said that EJ's devotion to Nicole was admirable but could be detrimental.

What he said was........"and a liability".......

You're right, liability was the word. Thanks, the Almostheimers must be getting worse...

Thanks for the write up. I started to watch it but stopped really paying attention during the chloe/daniel scene. I missed Steph's earrings because my daughter commented on the "bubble" on the back of Steph's head.

I wondered if Tony's smoking in front of Nicole means that he's on to her. Tony seems like decent guy (for a dimera) and I don't think he would expose her to his smoking if he thought she was pregnant.

Back