Days of Our Lives Monday Jan 5 2009

I think Bo was talking to Philip because he is Philip's brother and therefore easier for him to talk to Philip. He is also the Uncle of Steph and saw what Philip did to his Son Shawn in trying to get Belle.

I hope it's just some brotherly love thing or something. Now that the patriarchs are gone or going - PopShawn, John, Roman with no story line and probably some others - it would be really sad if the writers turned Bo into some kind of old man, you know what I mean? His character has always been a little bit wild and dangerous and I like him that in him.

I figure Bo was talking to Stef, cause right now he has a s/l, the "gift" thingie, so they can use him without adding another actor to the days usage....!! Bringing Steve in adds another actor, hence more money....cha-ching...!!!

Peter Reckell is a fine fine actor....and a fine fine specimen....and a fine fine everything...!!!

I must agree with PAllison! I've always like Peter Reckell! I must also say that I like Phil and Steph together alot better than I did her and Max. :rant: And I also agree about knocking that smirking smile off Mel's face. I can't stand her character's personality. I will admitt, she is a very good actress in playing her part well. That's all I will say about the Melanie Role.

Loved the final scenes today with Bo and his visions... Glad he is going to be a hero again -We will have somone to really root for on the show. Hope he has some more even greater upcoming vision scenes.

Loved the final scenes today with Bo and his visions... Glad he is going to be a hero again -We will have somone to really root for on the show. Hope he has some more even greater upcoming vision scenes.

Oh my gosh, when I read this, that song "Holding Out For a Hero" revved up in my brain and I flashed on Bo and Hope riding off on his motorcycle with his hair and Hope's veil blowing in the wind...!!!! I love these 2 characters....(although they really irked me when they were investigating Trent's murder...!!)....Bo is a hero...always has been and always will be...(and I've wiped Billie out of my memory banks completey...!!!)

Back