Days of our Lives - Monday, July 24, 2023

Stephanie tries to get rid of Alex, as she has to get to work. Alas, Alex walks in.
Is this romantic? It seems rapey to me. This is how EJ pushed in on Samanther.
So, he goes dumb.
This is why you write a character and then cast him, Re-Ron!!!
(Are they really the end game?)
I would normally say 'no', but since re-Ron is infatuated with Rob Wilson (ex-Ben; current Alex), we're probably headed for more hillbilly-bumping cousin-jumping.
In a town where returning from the dead is more common than going grocery shopping.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::clap::clap:
I would just like to know when we start the countdown for Abigail's return.
Five days after Stephanie and Chad get engaged, we can start it!!

Overall I feel like cutting two weeks from the Nurse King story would have made it acceptable. It's actually tragic that she wanted to "fix" the mistake of her surviving, but that is something that we should have known in her fourth or fifth appearance, not two days before she's hauled away.

Thanks for the summary. Yes, the love triangle with the glasses flipper is as stupid and annoying as it is dull. Not interested in the slightest.

I am glad that this moronic Abe-napping plot has come to an end. Today there was just too much stupidity, but at least we can put it to rest.

Seriously, Jada knew Steve, who has been looking for Abe, calls. She doesn't answer and then doesn't check messages? But comes in guns blazing! Great detective.

Plus Marlena when she gets off phone seems just fine that Steve left Jada a message. Abe is alive and crazy Nurse Whitley has him but no rush to get there!

Stupid stuff.

Alex is annoying. But Chad is just as annoying. Not threatened? Yeah right! Don't know what Stephanie sees in him.

So Whitley didn't get rid of space heater that killed her husband and cats? At first I thought maybe she killed them but now I don't think so. But wouldn't she have tossed it? That kitty she was holding looks like my kitty I lost last year.

I actually have a heater like the one in the show. You can hook it up to a propane tank and it doesn't require electricity. However, I have it for emergencies. I live in Texas, and after the great freeze of a couple of years ago when it was 9 degrees outside and I was without electricity on an off for three days (some were without for three days straight), I bought one. I can imagine having something like that in a cold climate.

However, that one was old as heck. No wonder it killed everyone in the house. The hose was probably cracked.

Back