Days of our Lives - Monday June 13, 2022

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My normal feed did not have the show today. This is from two different youtube feeds. My network may air the show at 2 pm PDT. Please update if something major was missed.

Chanel and Allie chat about the bakery

Susan is at Marlena’s house with a box from sweet bits. Discuss Susan making dinner gumbo is mentioned. Susan talks about the creepy DiMera house. Susan hints around Belle and EJ.

Replay of Drunk Belle attacking EJ and sucking his face off. EJ tries to stop it but Belle wants to go upstairs.

Replay of Chad finding Abby, Abby is actively dying.

Susan, Marlena and Johnny discuss Belle and her alley cat behavior. Marlena tries to defend her daughter.

Belle tells EJ she wants him. They start into

Chad calls an ambulance gives the address, Abigail says knife, he had a knife.

Johnny is upset that his mom might find out about Belle and EJ. They will have cupcakes for dinner. Johnny tells of Allie being back at the bakery. Johnny asks Grandma Susan who is Chanel going to end up with Allie or Me?

Chanel and Allie continue to chat, it’s painful to watch. Then Chanel tells Allie she needs time to think and Allie needs time to think too, she was going to marry Tripp.

Tripps hospital room, Tripp tells them he is leaving Salem.

Chad frantic on the phone. Abby coughs out take care of the kids. EJ finally hears Chad’s pleas for help EJ is sent out to find the kids.

Susan is trying to divine who Chanel loves best. She gets something looks shocked (I think, it’s hard to read, Susan could just have gas)

Chanel and Allie talk about things. Discuss Paulina.

Tripp is leaving town, he will be in therapy for a couple of months. Tripp is going to spend time with Stephanie and Joey in Seattle this summer.

Chad is still trying to help Abigail who says she’s so cold. We can hear the ambulance. Abigail stops breathing.

Steve and Kayla say bye bye to Tripp. Kayla gets a beep a stabbing victim at the ER.

Chad asks Kayla to help

Tripp and Steve have a conversation, Tripp hasn’t told Ava yet, he is going to tell Ava with the car running and his suitcases in the trunk. ()

Allie and Chanel closing up the shop, Tripp calls. Tripp asks the girls to come over to the hospital NOW.

Susan continues to freak out. Belle knocks on the door, Marlena answers Belle stands there stunned.? Belle asks if she can bring Charlotte and Thomas up, they are in the car with their nanny. Belle tells Marlena that someone broke into the Mansion, it’s Abigail.

Kayla tells Chad they lost her. Chad isn’t able to understand. Chad wants to go get Dr. Rolf. Kayla tells them Dr. Rolf won’t be able to help her.

Allie and Chanel arrive in Tripp’s room. Steve goes to get coffee.

Marlena is happy that the children are there (still in the car) NO word on Abigail yet. Susan is not okay she just got a terrible chill.

EJ is holding Chad. Chad wants to see his kids. Chad asks EJ to go be with is kids. Kaya takes Chad to be with Abigail.

Chanel tells Tripp that just when you stop hating me you are going to leave town. You may be the only friend I have made in Salem that I haven’t slept with. Chanel leaves.

Johnny arrives at the hospital, no one knows how it happened. Johnny can’t believe Abigail has passed away.

Chanel runs into Johnny at the hospital.

Marlena and the nanny have settled the children.

Belle tells Marlena that Abigail was so pale and there was blood everywhere.

Chad wants to be alone with Abigail’s body. Chad talks to Abigail; tells her he will love her forever.

Allie and Tripp talk. Allie tells him she will miss Tripp. Kayla comes into Tripp’s room and tells them that Abigail has died.

Johnny and Chanel talk about Abigail.

Susan brings tea to the group. EJ appears with the terrible news.

Chad with Abigail.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Johnny can't believe that Abigail has passed away." Neither can I. How could the writers do this to a long-running character like the former Ms. Perfect and her long-suffering family and friends, all for some cheap who-dun-it drama? Sure, the actress was no longer going to be avilable on a regular basis, but haven't the writers ever heard of a recast. :sarcasm:Thanks ReRon.

Really was a very good episode. Chad (Billy Flynn) was just tremendous as he tried to help his wife, call 911, talk her into hanging on, crying...wow! Steve plays cards with Tripp, at the beginning. When Kayla comes in with news of him being released tomorrow, he tells them of leaving town, gonna be back, decided he wants to go visit Stephanie & Joey, get to know his sis & brother. Agree tjat Allie & Chanel's blathering was just that, a lot of nothing. Time filler.
Belle & EJ were really into it, she insisting he take her up to his bedroom, They are on their way there, when Chad yells for help. Tells them find the kids, They do, EJ returns while Belle takes the kids to to her mom's. Susan is there overacting, with Marlena & Johnny, so they all get the news from Belle about Abigail. Ej is with Chad when he gets the news that Abby did not make it, wants to be with her. EJ wants to stay, Chad says no, he wants to be alone with his wife, so EJ goes to tell Marlena, Belle & Johnny.
They jumped around among others but Chad was just terrific.
Thanks so much Robin, for going out of your way to get the show, when it wasn't being shown as usual in your area. !!!

I have to say I am surprised but sad that Abigail died. She has been a lot the last few years and not nice. But also want to say the last person Kayla declared dead turned out to be alive! But I won't be sad if Abigail is not brought back to life.

Thankfully I think this stopped Belle and EJ from doing the deed. Really Belle? Guess once a cheater always a cheater.

Sorry to see Tripp go and really tired of Allie's sexuality indecision!!

Is the devil really gone?

My normal feed did not have the show today. This is from two different youtube feeds. My network may air the show at 2 pm PDT. Please update if something major was missed.

Chanel and Allie chat about the bakery

Susan is at Marlena’s house with a box from sweet bits. Discuss Susan making dinner gumbo is mentioned. Susan talks about the creepy DiMera house. Susan hints around Belle and EJ.

Replay of Drunk Belle attacking EJ and sucking his face off. EJ tries to stop it but Belle wants to go upstairs.

Replay of Chad finding Abby, Abby is actively dying.

Susan, Marlena and Johnny discuss Belle and her alley cat behavior. Marlena tries to defend her daughter.

Belle tells EJ she wants him. They start into

Chad calls an ambulance gives the address, Abigail says knife, he had a knife.

Johnny is upset that his mom might find out about Belle and EJ. They will have cupcakes for dinner. Johnny tells of Allie being back at the bakery. Johnny asks Grandma Susan who is Chanel going to end up with Allie or Me?

Chanel and Allie continue to chat, it’s painful to watch. Then Chanel tells Allie she needs time to think and Allie needs time to think too, she was going to marry Tripp.

Tripps hospital room, Tripp tells them he is leaving Salem.

Chad frantic on the phone. Abby coughs out take care of the kids. EJ finally hears Chad’s pleas for help EJ is sent out to find the kids.

Susan is trying to divine who Chanel loves best. She gets something looks shocked (I think, it’s hard to read, Susan could just have gas)

Chanel and Allie talk about things. Discuss Paulina.

Tripp is leaving town, he will be in therapy for a couple of months. Tripp is going to spend time with Stephanie and Joey in Seattle this summer.

Chad is still trying to help Abigail who says she’s so cold. We can hear the ambulance. Abigail stops breathing.

Steve and Kayla say bye bye to Tripp. Kayla gets a beep a stabbing victim at the ER.

Chad asks Kayla to help

Tripp and Steve have a conversation, Tripp hasn’t told Ava yet, he is going to tell Ava with the car running and his suitcases in the trunk. ()

Allie and Chanel closing up the shop, Tripp calls. Tripp asks the girls to come over to the hospital NOW.

Susan continues to freak out. Belle knocks on the door, Marlena answers Belle stands there stunned.? Belle asks if she can bring Charlotte and Thomas up, they are in the car with their nanny. Belle tells Marlena that someone broke into the Mansion, it’s Abigail.

Kayla tells Chad they lost her. Chad isn’t able to understand. Chad wants to go get Dr. Rolf. Kayla tells them Dr. Rolf won’t be able to help her.

Allie and Chanel arrive in Tripp’s room. Steve goes to get coffee.

Marlena is happy that the children are there (still in the car) NO word on Abigail yet. Susan is not okay she just got a terrible chill.

EJ is holding Chad. Chad wants to see his kids. Chad asks EJ to go be with is kids. Kaya takes Chad to be with Abigail.

Chanel tells Tripp that just when you stop hating me you are going to leave town. You may be the only friend I have made in Salem that I haven’t slept with. Chanel leaves.

Johnny arrives at the hospital, no one knows how it happened. Johnny can’t believe Abigail has passed away.

Chanel runs into Johnny at the hospital.

Marlena and the nanny have settled the children.

Belle tells Marlena that Abigail was so pale and there was blood everywhere.

Chad wants to be alone with Abigail’s body. Chad talks to Abigail; tells her he will love her forever.

Allie and Tripp talk. Allie tells him she will miss Tripp. Kayla comes into Tripp’s room and tells them that Abigail has died.

Johnny and Chanel talk about Abigail.

Susan brings tea to the group. EJ appears with the terrible news.

Chad with Abigail.
Really appreciate the summary, Robin. NBC pre-empted the entire show in NY, and it might be the case the rest of the week, not to mention the golf pre-emptions. I can certainly watch later on Peacock, but sometimes don't have time, so these recaps are even more appreciated.

Thanks to ALL who take the time to get these summaries up, always!

This was a good yet emotional episode. I'm upset. Abby has been annoying me lately and I wanted her out of town, but not dead. I think this was writing is ridiculous, as it seems to be these days. But knowing the soap, Dr. Rolf will revive her when we inevitably get a new head writer, or when Re-Ron wants to repeat yet another storyline that's been done already. I will say that the acting was really good, such an emotional episode...also wondering if Tripp really will come back to town after a few months of being away. Is this just a hiatus, like Daniel in late 2011, or will he end up extending his stay and not return? I actually hope he does come back.

Thanks, robin.

I can't believe the bakery oven broke already. Hopefully, no one will report them baking cupcakes at the apartment
to a health inspector. And neither one wore hair nets. At least, they were working.

Nice way for Tripp to leave visiting Stephanie and Joey. Will he come back again?

The discussion Susan, Marlena and Johnny had about Belle and EJ was interesting. They all seemed concerned what
Sami would do if she found out.

Thank goodness, something interrupted EJ and Belle from bouncing in the bed together. Too bad it was because Abby
was stabbed.

It seemed rather stupid they talked about there was no sign of an intruder and the house is a fortress with the secret
tunnels underneath.

Abby told Chad that "they stabbed" her with a knife. Was there more than one? How long will it take to find who did
it? It's Salem.. they can either do it fast or slow.

Poor Chad.. Abby died the one he's loved since high school. Poor Thomas and Charlotte their mom died.

Honestly, could have sworn Abby said "he" had a knife.
However, people do use "they" at times when talking of one person.

I was able to watch Monday's episode this morning(Tuesday, 6/14) before work on Peacock. Very sad. Billy Flynn did an amazing job. Very credible as a man in shock and denial over his dead wife. He was so sure that Dr. Rolf could revive her, still can't grasp the reality of the situation.

Even though Abigail was turned into a character we have not liked lately, I never wanted her to be killed off. Now those two adorable children have no mother.

I can only imagine the devastation for Jack, Jennifer and JJ.

As always, we know the murderer will not be revealed for a long time.

Well, we can't say The Devil did it, but the person who DID commit this murder, IS a devil.

I don't want Charlotte and Thomas to grow up without their mother. Even if Abigail's character was often annoyingly written.... I did love Marci Miller's portrayal of her. come to think of it, I love Kate Mansi too. I really don't like this. here's hoping ReRon finds her on an island where someone faked her murder.

Last edited:
My money is still on her coming back in the future with amnesia or brainwashing and a third Dimera baby in tow. They may even throw in questionable paternity. She can come back to town with another missing Salem person we haven't heard from in forever who doesn't know Abby and thinks they're the father of her baby.

I don't know why they don't block that tunnel entrance with a heavy bookcase or something. Anyone can come straight into the Dimera house.

I refuse to believe this is the end. My prediction: She planned this, so as to be able to investigate something either about Gwen & Leo, or to take something else down that isn't currently front of canvas.

She may or may not come back with another little DiMera baby (or pregnancy in very late stages), but she WILL be back.

Back