Days of Our Lives - Monday, June 16th, 2008

Do you think it would be interesting for Sami to convince Marlena to let her live with her for a while, while EJ and Lucas to remain at the mansion for their relationship to evolve in unexpected ways too?

I think it would have to be A LOT of convincing!!!!!

Marlena doesn't seem that "into" babysitting and cramping her style. Even though it is her daughter and grand kids. She doesn't seem to want to be that type of grandmother, unlike Caroline and Maggie. :rotfl:

Remember when Sami came to John's mansion to ask her mom if her and EJ and the twins could move in with her at the penthouse. How quick Marlena said, "I'm afraid, there is not enough room." :rotfl:

Why on earth couldn't Marlena just say here is the key I'm staying here with John?

Yeah, I just don't think Marlena would be up for that? Which I don't blame her.

Glad to hear Daniel asks Chelsea for a date FINALLY!!!!

:duh:Barb, How could you let us know about Daniel and Chelsea's date in a P.S. as follows:

P.S. to the summary above. After he tells the family Kate came thru fine, and will be able to go home in a day or two, Daniel asks Chelsea to have dinner with him tomorrow night. !!!!![/QUOTE]

You know I have personally loved that combination from the beginning, and was under the impression Daniel was to ask Chelsea out on Monday's show from the "Crystal Ball", but figured after reading the write-up, that it was postponed!!!! I know you personally can not stand the 2 of them as a pair and have reamed me out already about it was not the age difference when I sighted all the pairs on DOOL that have an age diff. and some w/quite a big difference, but you stated emphatically that it was the level of maturity and maybe Chelsea would be there in 2, 3, or 4 yrs.

When I first cheered Daniel and Chelsea on in, I think, my 1st post; everyone seemed to disagree w/me. I am glad to say that many have changed their minds and are all for this relationship - sorry you are not one of them. Please don't let this cloud your judgement when writing the write-ups though since there are many of us interested in hearing all about them!!!!!!! I realize everyone can make a mistake and maybe that is all it was so I'll give you this one. I think you are a GREAT writer and do it w/heart, :love:, and a lot of wit - all I'm asking is that you be fair when reporting on Dansea in the future even if you don't like them together.

Thanks for listening and letting me finally air my views on this matter all together!!! Hoping it didn't sound like I was just :rant:!!!!

I'm really not that type of person and hope this doesn't come off too harsh - just think it's fair for me to me able to share my views too!!

Really, my hat is off to you in all that you do - I don't know how you have the time. I really do appreciate your DAILY write-ups!!!! :hug:

... or that she simply didn't want him to be blamed ...

I think Daniel is hiding a huge secret, something really shady in his past, that Kate is aware of, and that is why she did not want him to do her surgery.

Remember the mysterious phone calls he was getting? Could also exlain why he has been trying to rein in his feelings for Chelsea, adn we all know how nosy Kate is, so she could very weel have done some digging into Daniel's past, when she knew how interested Chelsea was beoming of Daniel.

I haven't changed my mind on Chan at all.

And what exactly made Daniel change his mind? The writing for him has been so back and forth that I've read many who were open to the pairing are annoyed.

Lastly why did the camera cut away and not show us Daniel and Kate's conversation? Are we headed for another red herring? That maybe the woman he was hooking up with who was unavailable was Chelsea's grandmother (Oh how I would laugh).

I haven't changed my mind on Chan at all.

And what exactly made Daniel change his mind? The writing for him has been so back and forth that I've read many who were open to the pairing are annoyed.

Lastly why did the camera cut away and not show us Daniel and Kate's conversation? Are we headed for another red herring? That maybe the woman he was hooking up with who was unavailable was Chelsea's grandmother (Oh how I would laugh).

:rotfl::rotfl: Okay, and I thought I had a dark side to my imagination. That was hilarious.

I am curious as to why Kate would request a new doctor. Yes it is her right, but I wonder why she would ask for another??

Yeah especially since her other choice would be Lexie? She MUST want all her business told! :smile:

Uh, oh...Listen up everyone. Let me tell you about my day. I wake up around 5-5:30 a.m. refusing to get out of bed, tis too early and I am still tired. Alas, I do not fall back asleep, and so get up, make coffee, and rewind my tape and watch Days. This takes about an hour. When the 1/2 way point arrives, I shut down, make some toast and another cup of coffee and watch the rest of the show. Then I shuffle into the computer room, try to have a 3rd cup of java, which usually gets cold before I remember to finish it.....and type up my memories of what I just saw.

And, I occasionally forget something as I am typing it up. In fact I go back and add things at times, saying oh, my gosh, I forgot this or that. And sometime between 7:30 and 8:30 I put the summary up. Then I check posts and threads from the day before.....and you know what? I am not dressed, washed, or teeth brushed yet.
I have a house to run, the same sort of errands and chores you all have, plus I have a full time job.......even if I do it from home.

So....when I remember something that I forgot, I add a P.S. in here. I don't have to, but I know it might be important to some. I know it is a bit late, and I could easily just edit the summary and add it in there. But I don't. I forgot , just remembered, and took the time to come here and tell you. And I certainly do not need to get chastized because I did.

My views and opinions may be expressed elsewhere on this site, but my summaries have always been as accurate as I could be. I am sorry if my failing memory is a problem, it certainly is not intentional. There are probably other sites out there that are more accurate. In fact, I know of one that publishes daily word for word transcripts on a daily basis. Afraid it is not a day ahead, but if one needs that, Jason 47 has the link on his site.

Uh, oh...Listen up everyone. Let me tell you about my day. I wake up around 5-5:30 a.m. refusing to get out of bed, tis too early and I am still tired. Alas, I do not fall back asleep, and so get up, make coffee, and rewind my tape and watch Days. This takes about an hour. When the 1/2 way point arrives, I shut down, make some toast and another cup of coffee and watch the rest of the show. Then I shuffle into the computer room, try to have a 3rd cup of java, which usually gets cold before I remember to finish it.....and type up my memories of what I just saw.

And, I occasionally forget something as I am typing it up. In fact I go back and add things at times, saying oh, my gosh, I forgot this or that. And sometime between 7:30 and 8:30 I put the summary up. Then I check posts and threads from the day before.....and you know what? I am not dressed, washed, or teeth brushed yet.
I have a house to run, the same sort of errands and chores you all have, plus I have a full time job.......even if I do it from home.

So....when I remember something that I forgot, I add a P.S. in here. I don't have to, but I know it might be important to some. I know it is a bit late, and I could easily just edit the summary and add it in there. But I don't. I forgot , just remembered, and took the time to come here and tell you. And I certainly do not need to get chastized because I did.

My views and opinions may be expressed elsewhere on this site, but my summaries have always been as accurate as I could be. I am sorry if my failing memory is a problem, it certainly is not intentional. There are probably other sites out there that are more accurate. In fact, I know of one that publishes daily word for word transcripts on a daily basis. Afraid it is not a day ahead, but if one needs that, Jason 47 has the link on his site.

I really apprecite you and your write ups eash and every day. I enjoy this site and the people on it. I usually get up in the morning and read your post while dringking my morning coffee before getting ready for work, and can't wait to get home, watch my recording of days, then logging on to get everyones take.

If I have posted something that offends you or anyone, I really apolgize. This site it not just a bright posint, but several bright points in my day.

Barb,

I don't care if you make the whole darn thing a giant P.S. I'm just grateful that I am able to read your transcripts. If you didn't, I wouldn't have a clue because I don't often get to watch and frankly don't have time even if I taped it. So I really appreciate the time you take out of your day to do this. I know you wouldn't have to. I can't imagine me taking the time out of my schedule like you do yours to do what you do and its always very well written. I think you have talent. Thank you for all that you do.:hug:

I kinda like the Lucas Chloe pairing. Not necessarily into them as a couple, but I like their friendship/alliance. I am glad it is giving a little more of a story to Chloe & giving Lucas a female other than Sami to interact with.
I agree and lucas wouldn't do anything with chloe because of her and philip's relationship. Chloe obviously needs a new friend since Philip is being a bad one

Blood is thicker than water and I can't imagine Philip actually protecting Nicole now that the divorce is being settled. Especially since he is not in very good favor with Victor. I don't think he would want to risk his behind for a "little tail" when Chloe gives it so freely. I can't imagine any motivation to protect Nicole, not even as a spy. She is too much of a loose cannon with her drinking problem and I don't think any alliance would be wise.

I Am Soooooo Sorry I Offended You Poirot!!!!!!!

I realize everyone can make a mistake and maybe that is all it was so I'll give you this one. I think you are a GREAT writer and do it w/heart, :love:, and a lot of wit - all I'm asking is that you be fair when reporting on Dansea in the future even if you don't like them together.

Thanks for listening and letting me finally air my views on this matter all together!!! Hoping it didn't sound like I was just :rant:!!!!

I'm really not that type of person and hope this doesn't come off too harsh - just think it's fair for me to me able to share my views too!!

Really, my hat is off to you in all that you do - I don't know how you have the time. I really do appreciate your DAILY write-ups!!!! :hug:

Poirot,

I am truly sorry I offended you - I can tell I seriously stepped on your toes, but I really meant my statements above too, you know. After reading your daily morning activities, I say AGAIN, I don't know how you have the time to do all you do and my hat is off to you in all that you do. I sincerely appreciate your DAILY write-ups. I don't want word for word - I told you- I like YOUR STYLE: WITH HEART, LOVE, AND A LOT OF WIT!!!!! You make me LOL at times. As I have said: YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER!!!!!!!! - A GREAT ADMINISTRATOR!!!!!!!! I'm just a mere fan of DOOL and of yours who OVERSTEPPED HER BOUNDARIES, AND I AM REALLY, SINCERELY, TRULY, SORRY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you would like, I won't post anymore.

Sincerely,
Brenda

I don't know if others will agree with me, but DAYS has been going age crazy lately. Philip and Morgan, John and Ava, Daniel and Chelsea. It's starting to make me sick that they are so out of couples they can break up and put back together again for storylines that they need to start doing this. I understand that in real life there are people with age gaps in their relationships but the writers are going crazy with this on the show, the couples they are doing this with are awful, and it's messing up my favorite couples. What do you all think?

I appreciate what you do Poirot. I also read Prevuze and I knew about the Chan asking out to dinner and the first time I read prevuze, I totally missed it thinking that was all for the episode until later I remembered this day was the day Daniel asked Chelsea out. I went back and read it and sure enough it was a small line I had overlooked. This was before your recap.

Every day when I watch the show I write about how I feel about it on certain boards and it never fails, I will foret something and sometimes it's something I did really want to comment on but so much can happen in one episode it's easy to overlook.

But I always appreciate your recaps which I find very fair and accurate which I know must be hard to do. I read Prevuze for the snark value but I read yours to find out what REALLY happened in the episode.

Uh, oh...Listen up everyone. Let me tell you about my day.

Barb, thanks for telling us about your day. I think it is remarkable that you do all you do, including your wonderful write-ups. :)

My wife and I have been watching DOOL for years. We record it and then watch it during dinner. We think it's fun to read your "Days Ahead" before actually watching the episode. We're sorta weird that way, I guess.

Although I don't thank you often for your write-ups as others do, you can be sure that we do appreciate them.

Back