Days of our Lives - Monday, March 25, 2024

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
41 minutes. John and Konstantin don't move forward, Alex, Brady, Kristen and Theresa are back in junior high, but nothing moves forward by more than an inch or two.

Kristen and Alex meet at the town square, Alex was late to the meeting. Kristen is not happy. Plan 1 didn’t work, they need a Plan 2. Since Plan 1 didn’t go well, they blame each other. Alex calls Kristen Cruella as they exchange insulting names towards each other. Kristen spies Brady and Theresa together. She has a plan.

Sarah and Xander are talking after Xander puts Victoria down for a nap. Victoria can move a toy from one hand to another, Xander missed that milestone. She isn’t going to be allowed to go on dates till she’s 27 and Xander will chaperone. Sarah giggles at him. She suggests they allow Maggie to babysit and have an adult-only evening. Xander says "and walk in to pick her up and find her in Konstantin’s arm? No thank you, I don’t trust that slimeball."

Replay of John saying goodbye to everyone to go to turn himself in to the Greek authorities and Konstantin forgiving him. Konstantin says it’s time to put this all behind us. John won’t accept the forgiveness.

Sarah says she kind of understands Konstantin. Because Maggie sees kindness in him, Sarah is trying to understand. Xander interrupts as he believes Konstantin is a con man who is after Maggie. Sarah tries to convince Xander that Konstantin deserves a chance.

John says he has to go turn himself in and let the authorities do a full investigation, that will be his full path to forgiveness. Marlena promises to stand with John no matter what he did. Steve wants to go with him. He won’t let John do it.

Brady and Theresa talk about Tate and Holly forever, Brady spies Kristen and Alex smooching in the town square. Both Brady and Theresa are triggered by this sight.

Theresa walks up and yells at them, because she’s a “Karen”, I guess. Kristen tells Brady and Theresa that they are seeing each other now. Kristen goes to speak with Brady. Theresa yells at Alex for being with the headcase that is Kristen.

Brady and Kristen argue about Alex being Kristen’s boy toy.

John continues his self-flagellation. Maggie tries to talk sense into John, as does Marlena.

Brady and Kristen continue their conversation. Kristen twists the knife about Alex being the CEO of Titan, a job Brady was never able to hold on to.

Theresa and Alex go over the fact Alex had the ring and didn’t propose. Alex tells Theresa to call the proposal police. They have a similar annoying conversation about life in general.

Xander won’t allow Konstantin another choice. He makes Xander’s hair stand on end. Sarah pleads Konny’s case. She brings up Xander and her losing a child, Mickey, and they agree losing a child is bad.

More conversations to convince John about how bad Victor was towards him. Maggie makes a speech about how men change. John breaks down in tears.

More Theresa and Alex, Theresa brings up Kristen stealing her embryo and giving birth to Tate, the Kristen masks, and calls Kristen an alien that even her home planet doesn’t want. Throughout this conversation, Theresa is waving her phone around in her hand.

Brady and Kristen continue their side of the conversation of why Kristen should be with Alex.

Xander and Sarah are talking about lost children, Victoria’s kidnapping. Victoria’s back and she’s perfect in every way and Xander's not the least bit biased. Xander and Sarah are happy to be together. But maybe Konstantin deserves a second chance, too. But Xander refuses to accept Konstantin.

John turns to Konstantin and asks why has he been so quiet? Konstantin has heard all of John’s friends speak and finds it is time to let his hatred go, and more garbage. Neither man is the same man they were back in the day. Konstantin begs John to not go back to Greece, but to go home. We must move past this. Marlena talks to John; John agrees to try to move past this. Marlena and Steve agree to help John move past this, John thanks Konstantin and they leave.

Xander tells Sarah that Konstantin’s purpose for coming to Salem was to swindle Maggie from her money. Xander knows this, but can’t prove it with the Harris Michaels' shooting hanging over his head.

Theresa and Alex talk about his being with Kristen. Brady and Kristen talk about her being with Alex.

Xander and Sarah talk about the case against him. Xander thinks the cops would be happy to put him in jail for any of his past crimes.

Kristen thinks maybe she has been too harsh on Brady regarding Rachel. Brady leaves and Kristen gets a call. They discuss how they well their conversations went. They gloat.

Maggie tells Konstantin how proud of him she is. She wants to know why Konstantin didn’t tell her it was John who killed his daughter? Konstantin didn’t want to hurt Maggie’s feelings. Maggie tells him it is hard for her to accept the knowledge of the type of man Victor was with the man she knew of Victor. She asks why he come to town as Victor’s dearest friend, but apparently he wasn't? Konstantin spins yet another tale.

Back at the townhouse, Marlena and Steve speak encouragingly to John. John doesn’t want to move past the taking of a young woman’s life. He feels he must pay for this crime.

I agree JS, what is Konstantin's endgame? Is he pretending just to give John a false sense of security? Doesn't he still have the tarot card (or whatever it was)? Hard to imagine him becoming a "changed man" so quickly. (Unlike EJ and the others who "changed". :sarcasm:)

It makes NO sense to have spent so much time of Kon Man's story - even to hire an actress to play his daughter in flashbacks - to just all of a sudden "forgive" him. He has something brewing, but it won't be worth the time they have spent so far on this ridiculous story. But, yeah, the truth can be found in Greece.

Konstantin putting his arm around Maggie was blech. They are not in a relationship and she buried her husband 6 months ago.

John is taking being a good guy a bit too far. There is literally no proof there was even a murder. Chill.

I finally enjoy Alex. He just needed to embrace being a jerk and be paired with an excellent actress like Stacy Haiduk (Kristen). Many would say he is too young for her, but he was actually born four years before Brady on screen.

I am so very glad Xander is not buying what Sarah is trying to sell him about Konstantin. I also hope Steve still has doubts. I need these two to team up and compare notes. I imagine John is out now.

Thank you, Robin!

Konstantin is definitely planning something, and I am sure Steve is onto him. Too bad Sarah is drinking the Kool Aid now.

It is so obvious Alex and Kristen are trying to make Theresa and Brady jealous. I hope Rachel kicks Alex in the knees if they ever meet up.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if Alex and Kristen end up REALLY falling for each other?

How can John even be arrested on "I said/I said"? Will they exhume Katerina's body? What will THAT prove? There is no proof of this "crime."

I could do without ever seeing Kristen. I absolutely hate that they put her with Brady and gave her a child with him. A child that she uses whenever needs to manipulate Brady. I still hope that someday Rachel will prove to not be theirs. She does not deserve a child.

If Brady & Theresa had one brain between them they would know that the Alex/Kristen garbage is just to manipulate them. Though I do see Alex & Kristen hitting the sheets.

Really tired of Konstantin and all this John stuff. I bet Katerina is alive and well somewhere.

If they were determined to kill off baby Mickey, they could've just said Rachel was one of the other 2 babies born that night. There was even a comment about how crazy it was in the obstetrics department because there were 4 babies born that night. Mickey, Rachel, random baby #3, and random baby #4. They even showed 4 of the clear newborn bassinets in the room where baby Mickey died.

Thank you for the summary, robinsnest. You deserve a medal for watching this one for us.

Xander is the only one using even a bit of the Salem Brain.

How long has Konstantin been in Salem? Salem time and/or real time?

According to the U.S. Department of State, he can only stay in the US for 90 days on a Greek passport. Yep, that's definitely 90 days too long for him.

How long has Konstantin been in Salem? Salem time and/or real time?

According to the U.S. Department of State, he can only stay in the US for 90 days on a Greek passport. Yep, that's definitely 90 days too long for him.
Konstantine showed up right after Victor's funeral in September. He is long past his expiry date.

I would love Rachel to see Kristen for who she really is and ask the judge to give her dad sole custody.

Yeah, because Brady's such a prize, kidnapped his own daughter, pulled a gun on Kristen, IN FRONT of his daughter, is a recovering drug addict, and has the thinking ability of a 17 year old boy in a strip joint.

Rachel is cursed. Neither parent is worthy of her.

If they were determined to kill off baby Mickey, they could've just said Rachel was one of the other 2 babies born that night. There was even a comment about how crazy it was in the obstetrics department because there were 4 babies born that night. Mickey, Rachel, random baby #3, and random baby #4. They even showed 4 of the clear newborn bassinets in the room where baby Mickey died.
There were 3 babies born if I remember correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back