Days of our Lives - Monday, March 25, 2024

If they retconned Kristen ever being born I'd be a happy woman.

God bless for getting through this summary and for everyone who manages to do them. I didn't see one scene worth slowing down to stop for today.

If they were determined to kill off baby Mickey, they could've just said Rachel was one of the other 2 babies born that night. There was even a comment about how crazy it was in the obstetrics department because there were 4 babies born that night. Mickey, Rachel, random baby #3, and random baby #4. They even showed 4 of the clear newborn bassinets in the room where baby Mickey died.
There were 3 babies born if I remember correctly.
Nope, there were four babies born that night.

Thanks robin.

If John talked to Konstantin privately, would Konstantin be as forgiving and tell John not go to Greece? Probably
not. He only said that since Maggie was right there.

And Maggie is falling for Konstantin. I hope Theresa finally says something.

Good news, Xander isn't going to back down much not liking Konstantin.

I enjoyed Theresa. She kept calling Kristen an alien from outer space and the mothership didn't come back since
they don't want her.

Hmmmmm, seems like ol' Konny doesn't want John to go to Greece. Might John find out none of this actually happened??
This view is surely the runaway favorite among those betting in Las Vegas.
How long has Konstantin been in Salem? Salem time and/or real time?

According to the U.S. Department of State, he can only stay in the US for 90 days on a Greek passport. Yep, that's definitely 90 days too long for him.
Won’t somebody please call Immigration and get this creep deported back to Greece? The sight of Konstantin being deported back to Greece — priceless.

Fie on Sarah for going soft on Konstantin. She never gave Victor any breaks. Her constant refrain was how could Maggie should ever had married him. Kudos to the mighty X-Man for sticking to his opinion that the grifter is a total creep.

As for Brady, Kritter, Gwennie T., Alex and John “Mr. Guilt” Black, please shut them up before the viewers go into a coma from having to listen to the endless, inane blather.

Last edited:
Agree about enjoying Theresa's comments re: Kristen, however, a shame the temp writers can't move on, instead more or less marking time while the writers go on with their strike. (yes the strike ended, but Days films 5-6 months ahead).

I like Theresa, just wish her hair color, length and style wasn't practically the same as Kristen's. LOL.

I have seen different productions of the same show, with different actors (talking on stage) always enjoyed them. Just wish I felt the same about actors on Days playing a couple different characters. It seems to bug me, cuz I cannot always enjoy them as their "new" character. You know.....like Ben is now Alex, and Gwen is now Theresa. But then Marlena was Hattie, wasn't she, with a whole different personality, Adrienne came back as Bonnie, Jake returned as Stefan. I know the actors love to be able to stretch their acting genes, show what they can do. Perhaps if there was more time between the gigs??? Yeah...just me, I know. Ha. Days is so lucky to have the wonderful cast they do have, and we are lucky to have such versatile actors to grace our screens.

But then Marlena was Hattie, wasn't she
At least originally, Hattie was played by Andrea Hall, Deidre Hall's (Marlena's) real life twin sister. But when she wasn't able (or unwilling) to play the role again the various times Hattie appeared after that, Deidre Hall just played both parts.

Another set of real twins, Camilla and Carey More appeared on Days in 1986. Camilla More played Gillian Forrester, Shane's ISA partner for a hot minute. She was in love with him and killed his ex-wife, Emma Donovan Marshall, then framed Kimberly for the murder. Gillian had her identical twin, Grace Forrester, (played by Carey Moore) come to Salem as her alibi for the murder. Once the truth was found out, Gillian went to prison for Emma's murder. Carey More (Grace) left the show, and Camilla took over the role of Grace. Later, Grace was killed by Harper Deveraux as the Riverfront Knifer.

I think the only other adult twins on a soap were on Passions, but they didn't appear together. Bruce Hall played a character named Reese. When he left Passions for another soap, Passions hired his identical twin brother, Seth Hall, to take over the role of Reese.

I'm excluding all the twins/triplets/quads who've played soap babies/children throughout the years, since they shared the roles of single characters, except in the few instances where twin children played twins on the show, like when real fraternal twins Tiffany and Edwin Palma played Sami and Eric as toddlers, and the twin babies who played Victor II and Joseph Kiriakis. Or the various sets of identical twins who played Steffy and Phoebe on B&B until the show decided to make them fraternal twins as young adults and hired two non-related actresses to play them. Or the twin toddlers who played Bridget and Michelle McKinnon on ATWT for a handful of episodes (the identical twin daughters of Jake and Vicky).

In the 80's, a couple on ATWT had a set of quadruplets. Not sure if they were played by real quads, two sets of twins, or just a bunch of unrelated babies.

Back