Days of Our Lives - Monday, Oct 27th, 2008

haha I just saw the Nicole and Johnny scenes and they were hilarious.
I have to say that both Chelsea and Melanie get on my nerves and that instead of a slap, the two should have had an all out girl fight!!! =) wouldn't that have been exciting! hahaa..

Love the scene with Salem's two brats going at each other but wish Chelsea would have slapped Nick also. He of all people should have noticed that there was something wrong with her today. What are they doing with him and Mel.. yuck... not a good mix, he does not need to be the protector of stupid girls in town. Not my favorite story line going on with the 3 of them.

...wish Chelsea would have slapped Nick also. He of all people should have noticed that there was something wrong with her today.

Nick's days of being Chelsea's lapdog were over the day she dumped him. Yes, I could see she didn't really love him the way he loved her, but he couldn't and she hurt him deeply. When she wanted to be "just friends," he turned her down. Now that Chelsea seems to be pursuing him again, she deserves his coldness. Nick has moved on; she should too. Nick will probably get his heart broken again, but he's a big boy and will get over it, or not.

I'm by no means a Melanie fan but Chelsea had no right to go off on her the way she did and I'm so glad Melanie told her off. I only wish Melanie had slapped her back.

There's always something "wrong" with Chelsea when she's on the pity pot.

Chloe claims to love Allie, berates Lucas for all he has taken from Sami over the years"

Sorry, folks, the line made sense to me, but I can see where it could be confusing.

Maybe I should have said "....berates Lucas for the garbage he has taken from Sami over the years".
She was buttering Lucas up (in my opinion) with all that "I love Allie" talk . (this is the same gal who complained of the cabin stinking of "baby", changing diapers, feeding and putting Allie to sleep, etc. etc. and told her friend Nicole the same thing.)
And she continued in that same buttering up mode, when she talked of Lucas putting up with all of Sami's machinations for so long.

Lucas and Chloe are so wrong for each other. They will become aware of that once the novelty of crabbing every five minutes wears off.

Charlie....So far, among the Salem men available to her, I could not agree more.

Worst Part About Chelsea

This made me absolutely nuts today and I haven't seen anyone mention it yet. When Chelsea was crying to the Java Cafe guy and telling him about her grandmother having lung cancer, she said "THE WORST PART OF IT IS WHAT I SAID TO HER." Really? I think the worst part is that your grandmother has lung cancer. Again, it's not all about you Chelsea. So tired of her pity parties.

This made me absolutely nuts today and I haven't seen anyone mention it yet. When Chelsea was crying to the Java Cafe guy and telling him about her grandmother having lung cancer, she said "THE WORST PART OF IT IS WHAT I SAID TO HER." Really? I think the worst part is that your grandmother has lung cancer. Again, it's not all about you Chelsea. So tired of her pity parties.

I'm so used to Chelsea being totally narcissistic that I've come to expect nothing more from her....she's just a crappy person in my books, always has been, always will be......

sorry and embarrassed

I found the phrase, "berates Lucas for all he has taken from Sami" confusing. At first, it seemed to say Lucas had taken things away from Sami, but that didn't make sense so I figured maybe it meant Lucas has taken a lot off of Sami--or endured at lot at her hands. :confused: Maybe there could have been a better wording for the sentence or that part of it?

Barb, I must apologize for saying the sentence didn't make sense or that it could have been worded better. When it occurred to me a few hours later, what I had said, I turned on my computer to see if I really had said it and was sorry to see I had. The last thing I would ever intend to do is criticize anything you do on this board. I have the utmost admiration for your writing skills, and the truth is, there is nothing grammatically wrong with the sentence, as far as I know. It was just that I wasn't thinking along the right lines when I first read it, and I mouthed off without considering how my comments sounded. Sorry.

Chloe needs someone who is refined and can adore her like the princess she thinks she is. We know Victor can't stand her and there just aren't that many single refined gentlemen to pick from. Roman looks good in a tux, he is single.... wadda ya think?

She wasn't allowed to keep her photo album either. Nothing that would identify her in the witness protection program.

Wow. When you cut all ties with your former life, you really cut all ties. I thought it was stupid when he took the photos, then carried them in his hand when he went out to investigate the noise. Gun in one hand, photos and envelope in the other.

Wow. When you cut all ties with your former life, you really cut all ties. I thought it was stupid when he took the photos, then carried them in his hand when he went out to investigate the noise. Gun in one hand, photos and envelope in the other.

He's a Salem PD Officer right...?????

Back