Days of Our Lives Monday Oct 6 2008

DJM

Reaction score
Sorry guys. I ran out of time before coming to work. I have about 2 more things to write to finish the summary will try and post it when I get home tonight.

Philip is at the pub trying to call Morgan to apologize, leaves a message. Stephanie comes to see Max, they talk about Caroline and how she is doing. Mel is upset that Caroline is out of jail. Stephanie accuses Mel of thinking that Caroline is the killer. Philip comes up and says that Mel was so sure that Caroline is not the killer that she asked him to help her find the real killer. Ej is at the pub and calls to talk to Sami and is upset to find that Sami is not at the mansion and wonders where she is.

At the Horton cabin Lucas and Sami are asleep in bed together. Sami half wakes up and starts to kiss Lucas. When she is fully awake she yells at Lucas and says that he was kissing her.

At the mansion Stefano is reading a book to Johnny. John walks in and stops him saying that he must be desperate to recruit soldiers so young. He goes on about how he will take over the empire. He starts to have another headache and Stefano asks if something is wrong little brother.
Marlena is talking to Mickey to make arrangements for the divorce papers. Kayla overhears and tells Marlena that she is sorry.

Back at the pub Philip says he had no idea of who Mel was, but she did not want Caroline behind bars. Max finds this funny. Philip sees Chelsea and wants to know how Morgan is. He says that he is sorry that he hurt her. Wants her to know that he hopes she is happy . He tells Chelsea that Kate is in the hospital for more test. She wants to know if there is a chance that Kate will die.

Kayla and Marlena are talking about John. Kayla thinks it is a mistake for Marlena to leave John now as he is sick and needs help. Marlena says she can help him without being married to him. Kayla talks about Steve and how it was when he first came back. John may return just like Steve. Marlena says she has waited long enough. Marlena is not sure of what to do. Kayla says stay by him. She then changes her mind and says give him the papers he wants to win and it will make him work harder to get you to come back to him

At the mansion Stefano wants to know if he is still having headaches. John says that stopping the renovations would help. Stefano thinks he should go see a doctor. John says he is fine and goes to get a drink. Ej walks in and wants to know where Sami is.

Sami is kissing Lucas and suddenly jumps up and says Oh my god you were kissing me. Lucas asks are you sure it was not you kissing me. She looks at Lucas and says what did we just do. She jumps out of bed. Lucas says it is too early for this kind of drama. She is convinced that Lucas was the one kissing her. Lucas points out that she was very upset about what to do about telling EJ about the baby that they came to the cabin and fell asleep on the bed end of story. They talk back and forth about the kiss.

EJ put Johnny to sleep. Stefano says he has no idea of where Sami is. EJ knows she is missing because she would not go away and leave Johnny without letting him know. Stefano offers to look after the baby while EJ goes to a meeting. EJ says NO. In the end EJ agrees to let Stefano sit for Johnny.

Sami is still not sure if she should tell EJ about the baby. She wants to know how EJ stands with Nicole. Lucas says she should tell EJ soon about the baby as she is starting to show.

Mel and Max talk and Philip and his family. Max warns Mel to stay away. Mel says that she is not going to marry him, but that she thought he could help. She was told that the last person involved with Philip is in jail. She says that is where you think I should be, you think that I killed Trent.

Philip tells Chelsea about Kate and that she should give him a break.

Lucas and Sami and getting ready to leave the cabin. They are having a fun conversation and they are packing. EJ calls Sami on her cell she answered. She tells EJ that she texted him that she was not coming home that she had a few things to think about and that they need to talk.
Chelsea is worried about Kate. Philip says he is sure that she will beat this thing Kate is a fighter. Chelea feels bad for all the things she said to her. Chelsea says she will stay away, but he must keep her informed.

Max and Mel are still talking they have made up and Max wants her to make good choices. Philip comes to talk to Mel. Max leaves. Mel tells Philip that all she can find out is that everyone hated her Dad. Philip tells Mel that he found out a few things, but will not tell her to protect her. She says she knows that her Dad was a bad person. Mel drops something and Philip picks it up and hands it to her. It is Trent’s wallet.
John is on the phone with the board telling them a few things about Stefano. He is also taking a lot of pills.

Stefano is outside with Johnny at the graveyard. He wants to show Johnny his legacy. He would also like to take him to New Orleans and Italy. He gets a call from the board saying that John told them about the new CEO. Sami arrives and is upset that Stefano has Johnny. Stefano says that EJ ok'ed it. Sami does not believe it. EJ calls and tells Sami that Johnny is his son and he has a right to say how can be with him as she was MIA. Sami told EJ anyone but Stefano. Stefano tells Sami that he is happy that she and EJ are getting along better and that he is not going to stand in the way. He hopes they will bless him with another heir soon. Sami says she was at the church to pray and wishes she had prayed for a wooden stake to put though his heart. Stefano says that his grandchildren are important because they will carry on the DiMera legacy and that he needs to spend time with them.

Marlena arrives at the mansion to have John sign the papers. John is happy to see her. When she tells him why she is there he is surprised. Says that he thought that she had changed her mind because she had not spoken of it for a while.

Lucas meets up with EJ. He asked him if he has spoken to Sami and he says yes. Lucas remarks that she is full of surprises. EJ looks confused and asks what are you talking about. Lucas then realizes that Sami did not tell him.

Sami is sitting on a park bench with Johnny. She says to herself that she just can not tell EJ about the baby. She just can not deal with that right now.

WELL.........THAT'S IT...............YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha! Ha!
Just Kidding!

HOWEVER........we will have to dock your pay on this! :rotfl:

Thanks for the recap no matter what time it is. We are grateful to all who contributes to the recaps.
:confused: Hey on Friday Chloe leaves for Kansas, is she leaving the show again?
Thanks again Donna.

I asked the same thing. Poirot said it was a short term leave that she would be back. That she is not leaving the show.

DMJ for the write up even though I watch the show I love to read the write ups so if I miss something I can catch it here.

He did not on Monday. He just asked EJ if he talked to Sami. When EJ said yes Lucas said Sami is full of Surprises and EJ says What. Will have to wait and see if Lucas tells or makes something up.

Lucas has been encouraging Sami to tell EJ, and I doubt he will spill the beans. He definitely feels it is Sami's place to do so, just as Nicole should, too. Tis a shame Days is dragging out the "when".

Hey DJM! Thanks for doing the summary. As always, it was another good one :clap:!

mslisam made a statement about if Lucas might spill the beans to EJ about the pregnant Sami. I think it would be kind of funny if Lucas spilled the beans to EJ! I remember when she kept Will a secret all those years from Lucas. Look how much Lucas missed out on with Will b/c she was so selfish and wanting Austin. Not that it's right, but it would serve her right if he told EJ. But, I hope EJ is told at the same time that Nicole and Sami are both pregnant with his children. :rotfl: Now that will be hilarious to see!

I'm going to :cry2: if John doesn't start thinking of Marlena..........they belong together IMO.

Well, I can't wait for tomorrow's show!!!!!!!

@ LisaRieger, I think that John and Marlena belong together as well. John kisses her at the end of the show when she goes with the divorce papers. It was cool to see. I am also waiting for EJ to find out about the babies. It would be fun if he found out at the same time.

But, I hope EJ is told at the same time that Nicole and Sami are both pregnant with his children. :rotfl: Now that will be hilarious to see!

What would really be funny is if Nicole and Sami are bickering with each other in front of EJ. Both would be trying to get his attention and "one upping" each other, then (with both thinking they have something that is SURE to get his attention) they both blurt out at the same time, "I'm pregnant!!". The look on EJ's face would have to be priceless!!!!

What would really be funny is if Nicole and Sami are bickering with each other in front of EJ. Both would be trying to get his attention and "one upping" each other, then (with both thinking they have something that is SURE to get his attention) they both blurt out at the same time, "I'm pregnant!!". The look on EJ's face would have to be priceless!!!!

I'd even pay to see that. :clap:

Someone said Chloe is going to Kansas...isn't that were Pocket was when Lauren had him?

wow.

I was traveling last week and I'm just catching up on over a week's worth of Days recordings...

while traveling I keep up on what was happening by reading all the awesome summaries. Thanks Poirot, DJM and KathyLu!!

so... here I am watching this episode, Monday, Oct 6... and how surprised am I to discover that Sami wasnt just kissing Lucas when she woke up... she actually was in a half awake, still semi dreamlike state... and thought she was kissing EJ!! WOW! Big difference! Tells me where her heart really is and makes more sense in her strong reaction when she fully awakened to discover it was Lucas she was actually kissing.

LOL

Back