Days of our Lives Peacock Christmas special

And here for those in Canada
Thank you so much for the link.

I really loved it. All the characters were enjoyable.
I want the Inn set to be on the show.
They should bring the Nick actor back as a new character.
Tripp and Chanel have better chemistry than Tripp and Allie.
Kristen/Brady cue card scene was cute.
Paulina and Leo didn't annoy me. Loved Xander .
I actually liked Sami and EJ.
Nice to see Eric at the end.
The Santa Strip Dance was so much fun. Looks like the whole cast had a great time filming it.

Meanwhile, I agree about the Santa dance. And obviously, the guys had a lot of fun doing it. And yes, watched that a couple of times, mostly as it was hard for me to tell who was who, so I was stopping and starting. LOLOL Overall, I think they did a good job, (even though Will was talking small town America, but they were showing huge bldgs., huge neighborhoods of homes, etc. (Living in a small town....that is not the way it is, however...since Salem is home to a few huge corporations, give them leeway. :) Yeah, I liked it, thanking Linda again.
I did the start stop thing too Poirot. I will blame it on trying to tell who was who(clears throat)!
LOL Only kidding. I couldn't tell them all either. I do not get the best picture since I am on a Hot Spot.
And believe me at the time I was watching the Salem Hunks dancing it really was a HOT SPOT!

On the small-town Salem note, I always wondered how they called it a small town with all the high-rise buildings.
I never lived in a small town that had high rise buildings. Never saw a small town with High-rise buildings.

Years ago, for some reason, Days crew was in Minneapolis, took photos of largee homes, mansions, which they used for a while to indicate Kiriakis & DiMera mansions. So they'd use those outside, street view for a few seconnds prior to the indoor scene with characters.did not last long....after all, Salem is "small town America" isn't it?

In the 80s, I don't think Salem was depicted as small town America. I remember Hope and Melissa riding the bus to get around town, and there was definitely a good side of town and a bad side of town. Actually Shenanigans was in a bad part of town as they were always warning the girls not to be around outside as it was a seedy part of town. And there was the Cheatin' Heart bar where Bo and Steve liked to hang out. I think Julie's Place is now where the Cheatin' Heart was, so maybe Salem cleaned up their town a bit over the years and shrunk it, LOL.

I think Julie's Place is now where the Cheatin' Heart was, so maybe Salem cleaned up their town a bit over the years and shrunk it, LOL.
You are correct. The Cheatin' Heart became Sonny and Will's coffee place, which then became Club TBD, which was then Doug's Place, which was renamed Julie's Place after the time-jump.

Granted there are varying ideas of "small town". I mean....Mine has a population of less than 2500, but another small town not far has 8600, and then there is the one with over 160,000. All are considered small towns.......the last one has NO tall bldgs. LOL .

And just for everyone's info.....there is a town called Salem in IL., and one called Salem in Wi, the latter just over the state line from IL. but the one in Illinois is way down south, on a line with St. Louis. They used to have Days festivals in summer, but no longer do so. And from their location, be kind of hard to just hop in the car up to Chicago to see a ball game, or a play, etc.
Days writers have written the town to be close to WI state line, but not far from Chicago. So be it. There still would not be skyscrapers, LOL.

I paid for Peacock Premium but the only episode I can watch is day 1. The other days are not available. Any ideas on how to watch more than the first day? Thanks!

I paid for Peacock Premium but the only episode I can watch is day 1. The other days are not available. Any ideas on how to watch more than the first day? Thanks!
Are you talking about the TV show DAYS or the Christmas Special?
There is only 1 episode/movie of the Days Christmas Special.
You can search for Days of Our Lives and save it to your "MY STUFF".
It has previous episodes of the TV series on it.
It saves whatever show or movie you want to save.

The same day that DAYS airs on TV it airs at 8pm on Peacock.

Last edited:
Welcome to the board, Maggie's Mom.

You can watch weekly shows free. They start 7 Central time.

Back