Days of Our Lives - Thu., Apr. 19, 2018

LOL, neither was I, but I believe she meant everyone on Twitter........

That said.......I think if folks remember, I have maintained that Stefan is undoubtedly not Stefano's son, being that Vivian is such a schemer. (in various threads) I also said that the plans to take over have been worked on and in place for a long, long time, being Viv got in cahoots with Andre.

Now they have said that Sam Maitland came to her, learning she was his birth mother, and that she learned Ivan had told her the baby was stillborn, but he put it in the orphanage without her knowledge. And that possibly could be true. Or not. But as far as the daddy, nope, don't think it was Stefano. And again, repeating myself, Andre & Vivian were too eager to ditch Kate in the hospital when they took that "Stefan hair" to the lab.

At the time, all thought Andre was repping the DiMera side.....but of course, he wasn't. They probably replaced that hair with one of his or something. I had expected Kayla to be there waiting, but of course not. And the takeover was easy being that Chad did absolutely nothing to double check.

Anyway......it is looking more and more fishy.

I'm with you (and others). But because Vivian has been enjoyable, I'm hoping that she actually had a son that actually did die, but she doesn't know that and StefanNo is tricking her and impersonating Sam Maitland. Loads of story could happen from that. The real Sam Maitland could come to town and actually start a real business story (if Days can handle it). Vivian can take a spot on the DiMera board (why not?) and needle Salemites relentlessly while also providing recaps. Etc.

Pragmatically it's pretty obvious that when Heather4CU said everyone, she was referring to, of those who tweet,
It wasn't obvious to me, Jason. When she said, "everyone," I assumed she meant me, too. I shall now stop beating this dead horse since too many other people are getting involved, and we're going far afield of the topic at hand.

Last edited:
Back