Days of Our Lives - Thu., Aug. 8, 2019

However, this thread is about today's show
Yes, and as to my original Ed Note, in the original post - as far as we know, Kristen and Tony never even met. She married André and Tony was killed in 2009. Kristen came back to Salem in 2012. They can't go way back. This is as implausible as StefanNO's birth.
Tony and Kate are the best part of the episode
I can't stand Blue Streak Kate - never really cared for her except with Roman or whomever Thaao Penglis (André/Tony/et al) plays. I think they have good chemistry.
Do people put pictures of themselves alone on their desk? I think Gabi should have put
Arianna on the desk instead of herself.
Only egomaniacs, supervillains, and weirdos. I was hoping for a pic of Arianna Grace as well.
little girl playing grownup. I wish they'd clean up some of this silliness.
The writing is very cartoonish at this point. What's next, will Gabi drop an anvil on Stefan O's head from the top of the DiMansion?

The writing is very cartoonish at this point. What's next, will Gabi drop an anvil on Stefan O's head from the top of the DiMansion?

Or maybe Stefan will go to poke Gabi in the eyes and she'll block it with her hand up to her nose, ala 3 Stooges style!! Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!! Curses, foiled again!!

Time for someone to take Gabi out and get her off our screens, She is ridiculous. What a maroon!!Aaaaaaaaaaaaaby!!!!!! Oh AAAAAAAAByyyyyyyy!! Want some revenge?!?!?

Perhaps there is a secret camera in Stefano's picture and Sami and EJ are monitoring this whole mess?

Back