Days of Our Lives - Thu., Feb. 11, 2016

Thanks for the write-up. So many things to say here.

Firstly, I'm beyond disgusted in how the writers have not only treated Aiden, but now his son. And for Ciara to be behaving so rudely and badly makes it even more unbearable! And I'm glad that Hope is talking to Jennifer about the accident (and that it looks as if she did so off-screen), but why is she constantly leaving the children alone, especially after Ciara's kidnapping and all the trauma regarding the deaths, not to mention knowing that Andre is after them?! And as for Jennifer being drugged out, I don't like it but it's a realistic storyline that may make for good material soon.

I'm over this crap with Andre and Hope and Rafe. They get TOO MUCH AIRTIME for a boring storyline!!! Enough is ENOUGH!!! Furthermore, John & Marlena are nice to see but this storyline is also getting dull, and fast. I hope the writers don't disappoint, but they probably will. Just look at what's become of Steve and his relationship with Kayla!

How long will we have to wait for Kayla to start giving Steve the third degree re his time alone with Ava? It would now be long overdue for anyone I've ever known. :rolleyes: After today, I'm taking away Steve's player propers. Kayla should have been able to read him like a book.

Marlena's green top looked very nice.

Hope's house fire made this another yelling-at-the-TV day for me. The fire-fighting was a joke; Chase/Ciara could have beat it out early-on with the rug and pillow. Then, after it's finally out, Hope and the teens remain in the house, breathing smoke. I think the firemen would have taken a close, investigative look at that backpack!

Ava's fake-skin trick was another good one. Did the skin also include a fake vein, and a hidden reservoir of non-clotting blood? The phlebotomist must have been very inexperienced. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jen trying to hide her pain pills from Ciara is an amusing concept, but it worked this time. :)

John is not that valuable to the ISA. There are plenty of highly-trained, disillusioned, former agents around.

Today's glass was half-empty; hoping for some half-full glasses, soon! :)

While the fake skin with the blood pack was ridiculous, several years ago, Law & Order SVU did an episode about a man (a doctor) who took a small tube and filled it with another man's blood. He implanted the tube under the skin of his arm. His blood was drawn and it came from that tube. He did it to get out of having a positive match on a DNA test.

I remember thinking how ridiculous it was. But several weeks later, Dateline did a story about a man (a doctor) who did that same exact thing, in real life.

Would have liked to've seen that Dateline episode! Did they think the person who did the blood draw was in on the plot? Juries seem to usually accept DNA evidence implicitly; they may have to start being a little more skeptical.

Back