Days of Our Lives - Thu., Feb. 6, 2020

JasonDíSpeech

Reaction score
Prague Hotel Café: Rafe and Roman have traveled to Prague to update John & "Steve" about Gina/Hope/Stefano. They worry since they've not been seen in days, Roman frets that their friends have walked into a trap. They meet with Anna/Tony. Tony tells them about "Stefano" contacting him for shares, though the person refused to meet Tony in person. (He gave his shares to Chad, and the language was decidedly Stefano's.) They didn't get further information because the rantings of "Steve" cut the meeting short. They are all particularly alarmed by the lovers' recounting of Steve's admiration of Stefano. Tony agrees to alert them if Stefano contacts them, Anna doesn't want him pulled back in. Rafe and Roman tell them about Gi-Nope's kidnapping of Marlena. This sways them, and Anna does not object to Tony's second offer to alert them if he hears from Stefano. Rafe is preoccupied with Anna's comment about Steve, Roman knows that Anna can annoy people. Rafe's not sure - maybe Hope's not the only one not acting like herself.

Dungeon: Gi-Nope ("Hope") is feigning being trapped with John, who tries to get her to focus on the people in Salem who love her. Later "Hope" tries to eat, John stops her, speculates Stefano has no reason to keep them alive. "Hope" "tests" a bottle of water, then later John has some water. Later, John is trying to get out a window and gets a bolt or something loose, is thrilled he'll soon be on the streets of Prague. He becomes weak, drops to his knees on a crate. His bottle was drugged.

Royal Loft: "Marlena" is trying to escape through a window, Steve-aNO laments that his "queen" isn't moving on from the "pawn". (He's texting Rolf.) He orders Rolf to provide him what he needs to get Marlena to move on. She wants to know why his phone is working, when he claimed he had no signal. He shows her gruesome corpse photos to prove John is dead, murdered by Stefano's thugs. He tells her he will take care of her, because it was John's dying wish, holds her too close. She puts him at bay.

Kayla's: Justin and Kayla are cooking. Ciara arrives, crestfallen. (She hasn't been successful in reaching Hope, but Kayla is there for her.) Justin and Ciara update Kayla on their Victor-killed-Jordan-to-frame-Ben theory, and assure Kayla that they've gotten the truth from Victor. Ciara laments the wasted months investigating her grandfather, but is resolved to find Jordan's actual killer. They then recap way-back to Jordan's first return, trip to Bayview, return from same, and attempted absconsion with David, and murder. They are all grateful Rafe stepped up, and wonder about David's bio father. Kayla wonders if they really think David's father came from California to kill Jordan, and they spend about a year speculating on this topic. Justin will reach out to his "contacts" in California.

Prison Hangout Area: Ben tells Clyde he has to make his last meal request (chicken fried steak or catfish). Clyde continues to talk about their dirty past as well as his plan to escape. Clyde goes on and on, finally offering to let Ciara go on the run with them. Ben can't ask her to do that.

Kayla's: Kayla and Justin talk about Ciara's devotion to Ben.

Park: Ciara gets a call from the prison. It's Clyde.

Prague Café: Roman and Rafe speculate that Steve is again brainwashed and working with Stefano.

Royal Loft: "Marlena" demands "Steve" help her get revenge on John's murderer. He kisses her.

Dungeon: John, with Gi-Nope, hallucinates Marlena and caresses her face. He's really caressing Gi-Nope, who declares they will make love and kisses him.

Last edited:
Thanks, Jason, was worried, with you taping you might not have gotten the show, since there was an interruption for the President's speech today.

So now, Salemites are finally waking up their brain cells to realize Hope is Princess Gina, Steve is brainwashed (so they think), & since Ciara is convinced by Victor that he & Xander had nothing to do with Jordan's death....what about David's father? So Justin will get in touch with his contacts in CA. LOLOL (to see if they can learn the name of David's father, or the guy Jordan was with)

So both Gina & Steveano think that the news of their beloved's death will mean their heart's desires will immediately fall in bed with each of them! Both originals were smarter than that.

Ben reciting all the things Ciara did for him, and why he would not involve her in Clyde's scheme to escape prison, but then agreeing??

From the sound of it, I'm not sure what would have been worse: watching the end of the show or sitting through the political speech that interrupted my recording. Please tell me John isn't going to have sex with Hope. It's all so gross. When she and Steve wake up from the brainwashing, they are never going to live all of this down.

Thanks, Jason.

Why would Gina want to be with John when he thinks she's Marlena?

Anna didn't look happy when Tony said they would stay in Prague
to help Roman and Rafe.

Where, oh where, is Shawn? He might have better luck finding "fake mom".

I think I figured out why Justin doesn't win any cases. He wasn't optimistic
when Ciara thought they should try to find David's father.

Poor Ben. His final dinner selection is either catfish or chicken fried steak.
I thought prisoners could have anything they want.

Interesting to hear Clyde say Bonnie and Clyde.

Stevano was texting Rolf that he should proceed so "my (Stevano) queen
can move from the pawn to the King". It can't wait for him find out his
queen is not who he thinks it is.

Ok I am apparently not smart enough to find a past day recap. I did find Tuesday the 4th by searching to comment after watching, but that made the 5th disappear and searching I can't find it.

Man that was one blood curdling scream Mackenzie let out when Xander and Sarah were getting busy. Do the writers think that Stacy Haiduk (Kristen) and Eric Marstoff (Brady) have chemistry and that is why they are pushing Kristen and Brady as true loves? Beause I sure don't see it and am hating it.

I am going online to watch the Adrienne dying reveal.

My on-demand for some reason skips from the 17th to the 23rd. Online might be better because I can skip. I read all the recaps and to me it seems Maggie would have been going the same way as Adrienne and Sarah so couldn't have possibly caused the accident. I bet it will be stupid Summer. But still don't see how Will would end up in jail in over it. Accidents happen all the time with no one going to jail for it. Guess I'll see when I watch.

Will was texting Sami and thought he was completely responsible. Texting while driving is illegal in many states and people have been arrested/convicted of killing people while texting behind the wheel. Seems the Salem PD took Will's word, 100%, that he caused the accident and everybody just went with it, especially since Will was heading in the direction of the K-Mansion, the correct direction to have caused the accident.

Back