Days of Our Lives - Thu., Jan. 18, 2018

The Abby and Gabi stuff was terrible and painful to watch. They should not be friends at this point.

Re: Gabi Chic. Influencers better known as bloggers are a pretty common business these days. Anyone can start a blog site about travel, lifestyle, parenting, etc. and write about their favorite products and such. The more substantial ones will work with actual brands that pay them to promote stuff. Lots of controversy and legal issues around this since the blogger is really giving a biased opinion in exchange for money. This is what it seems like Gabi Chic is to me. So a realistic concept. What's not realistic is a conglomerate or 2 wanting to buy it and do an IPO so that makes this storyline all the more painful to watch.

Nice to know that Marlena still lives in Salem. I think Anna has had more airtime than she has this month.

Vivian: I know our genealogy's been revised, but I still think of you as my nephew. Wasn't your father Yo-Yo Ma?
John: Yo Ling.
Vivian: Ah, the basketball player.
John: That's Yao Ming.

Vivian: We'll have dinner sometime. Chinese. Your treat.

I replayed that entire scene a few times, I was laughing so hard. I felt like they were seemingly poking fun at John's parentage. The ridiculous writing of it. When Vivian said "Oh the mysteries of the Orient, are so mysterious". She kept going.

I have to say this has been the funniest episode I have seen in a while now. I enjoyed all of Anna's over animated facial expressions

I think I just saw evidence in the beginning of the episode that will implicate Gabi later on. There was a screenshot of it narrowing in on her jacket that was hung up and custom made. Later on Gabi will run out in the cold without her jacket.

Back