Days of Our Lives - Thu., Jan. 22, 2015

While I'm all for John having a story and even being involved in the force, with his experience in the late '80s and early '90s, it would make more sense if he were Captain or a higher-up lieutenant, or some union leader, something like that.

I'll need somebody to watch the first 10 minutes of tomorrow's episode, in case it takes the ugly turn it appears to be taking....:eek:

Yuck!

Anyway, Daniel did seem to have some concern about Melanie and Brady and while he gave his blessing, I really hope he still has them. It would feel more real today, not get involved like Jennifer is with JJ but just enough. I need someone to disapprove of this!

I missed some of the show because NBC cut in with a press conference given by New England Patriot's quarterback Tom Brady which I found irritating because I really don't follow tennis. Anyway it looks the main thing I missed was Ben attacking Chad.

My question about that whole thing is who are we supposed sympathize with here? Chad because he got his delicate little feelings hurt when he saw Rafe and Jordan kissing? Well the guy is a total sleeaze and all I felt when I saw that scene was ha ha ha. Ben is a hot headed idiot and Jordan is well just an idiot. So really who are we supposed to root for here.

The Tom Brady comment made me laugh out loud too. I can't believe your affiliate interrupted for that of all things. :rolleyes:

Spot on with the sympathy question. I felt nothing for Chad when he saw Rafe and Jordan kissing and I felt nothing for him today either. I'm on Team Ben but yes he is a hot headed idiot. And Jordan is an idiot. I need to see her eat crow in front of Rafe. And is it normal for a PT to have a large solo office like that?

Kat, thanks for posting the sign. I tune out the teen crap.

I still think Rafe is undercover. Where is Roman???

Yawn to the rest of today's show. Thanks Jason.

While I'm all for John having a story and even being involved in the force, with his experience in the late '80s and early '90s, it would make more sense if he were Captain or a higher-up lieutenant, or some union leader, something like that.

I'll need somebody to watch the first 10 minutes of tomorrow's episode, in case it takes the ugly turn it appears to be taking....:eek:

I agree 1000% about John. So he gave up running his large multi-national corporation to be a low level cop? Especially after once or twice being Commander? I don't' think so.

My money says that Jennifer will walk in before they do anything.

I hated Clint's disrespect for Anne. Interrupting the women, draping his arm possessively over Theresa's shoulder, and saying something like, "Didn't the little lady say she didn't want to talk to you?" That stuff is usually reserved for another male. What a pig!

Especially Jen, whose job it is to walk in on Salemites during inopportune moments. While I understand Jen's concern for her child, wanting to help as she can see he is depressed, but it seems she is suddenly Maggie 201. Nosy, inquiring, insisting on "helping"?????? Hope I am wrong.

...And is it normal for a PT to have a large solo office like that?...

Not that I've ever seen in 10 years - that size space is usually shared by 3-4 PTs/assistants and OTs/Assistants (Occupational Therapy). And in a hospital the size of the Current Salem U hospital, probably speech as well.

not on the Horton couch LOL

Don't worry, they'll move up to great-gran's bedroom. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Back