Days of Our Lives - Thu., Jun. 29, 2017

@Heather...Lani is a cop, is still there. Am guessing Rafe will be getting Hope to the hospital. There WAS a female uniform cop in the background, getting "evidence". I guess fingerprints, etc.

I do admit the entire scene was handled poorly as a crime scene. Some cops carry plastic bags in their pockets at all times, "just in case". Various characters are allowed to go up to rooms, confer together, before being questioned? Egads!

@Jen67, Raines had the room cleared so that "his people" could work the room. There were a couple of uniforms carrying little black toolboxes around.

No one with Halo in them will be prosecuted for anything. Rory, acting as a defense attorney, could get them all off at the first arraignment. That said, Paul is the only one of the usual suspects who did not drink. And, he may be suffering from the residual effects of Jungle Madness.

Was there a knife switch, today? The one being carried around as evidence was hiltless; looked like a kitchen knife.

I still like the waiter as the killer.

she was...she looked at it when she woke up...evidently took it off??
I missed when she took it off. She had it in her first set of scenes, but it was off in later scenes, when it was in the boxes. I was too busy keeping track of rooms to go back and look for that, LOL.
What was the time jump from yesterday to today and how did Deimos get moved? Is he really dead?
They didn't indicate it at all. They kept saying they lost track of time, but no hours were mentioned. I was listening for the same.
Why were Hope and Rafe the only 2 still under the influence?
I think Rafe was just giddy, or it was overplayed. Not sure which (one-take rule and all). Hope, as we can see, is having some sort of medical issue.
I didn't expect it this quickly.
Me either, and I'm relieved.
Is [Deimos] really dead?
I hope not. With better writing, he could be a force of a character. He's certainly done nothing worse than EJ, Stefano, Victor, or André. It would be a weak end to his story, which granted was weak overall, but if this is being tweaked, I expect more from the new writers.

Hope took her drink with her when she and Rafe left the party and drank it while they were in the town square.
Great point, that was in yesterday's episode. Did we see them go from the Square to the garden? Was it after the couple found them frolicking on the pavement like lusty cockroaches?
Hopefully they will start to remember in the next few weeks.
You are far more patient than I. I'm hoping they remember by Monday, LOL.

Thanks for the summary. Totally forgot I hadn't caught up on Thursday or Friday's episodes yet.

I'm also glad this storyline is moving along pretty fast. Surprising. And yet I can't help but continue to be annoyed by Raines' attitude, everyone being concerned about the possibility of cheating, and Nicole's continued attitude of hatred towards Eric.

Why did we have to see Daniel AGAIN if nothing would be resolved? As for JJ, I'm certain he's not the killer. That would be too easy. It'd be nice if it was the goon that worked for Deimos. Let's have someone bad be responsible for once, and someone who's not a main character.

So the whole group figures out they were drugged, yet nobody is taken to the hospital for blood tests, to measure the quantity, and the exact drug (let's just assume it was halo, so much easier for the so called writers of this farce of a show), etc. No, of course nobody gets to go to the hospital, they all have to stay there because... dum, dum, dum, there has been a murder !

Of course, because what we definitely need is a bunch of folks milling around and contaminating the crime scene and mucking up the evidence. And if he's going to keep them there, they should not be allowed to wander around, into other rooms and what not.

Back