Days of Our Lives - Thu., May 10, 2018

Geez, I loved Chad to Abby, it can wait til tomorrow. Gabi can stay in prison a little longer! I am glad Abby insisted!! Apparently I was a little dense yesterday. I didn't realize Stefan took the wig and gave it to Abby/Gabby. I would have thought Chad would not let happen but he did.

I was gonna say I was surprised they killed Viv but maybe they didn't. When Will and Paul were reading Rolf's journal and he was alluding to having saved others, I was yelling Paige! Paige! Let it be Paige! JJ could use her!

I would DVR it (is that an expression that is right?)
Yes, in English we love to turn nouns into verbs. It's a normal process in our language and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Nice seeing Roger today.
It was. Can we keep him and ditch StefanNo?
And will we see Vivian again? That might depend on if there is
another writer change.
That there is the key.
Hope, the self-proclaimed professional,
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Before doing anything, she also might have consulted a psychiatric expert like Marlena.
There was a line (sorry it's not in the summary) that Hope consulted Marlena re: Abby's state.
If Rolf's native language was German, why was his diary written in English?
The same reason that the Ghost Hunters speak to German, French, and Dutch ghosts in English. DA PLOT. LOL

As to others present, watching thru the two way mirror/glass.....heck, Budget, folks, budget. Suspend reality is their motto.

You are right, Poirot. I know that budget is a big issue. But I'm wondering, how much would it cost to just add a mirror on a wall, and have actors point out cameras to a suspect? We wouldn't have to see these cameras, nor would we have to see other detectives, but we at least would know they were there. Thus, the story would be more representative of a real interrogation. And as far as Rafe letting Kate go while she just admitted to shooting Vivian (even by accident), no excuse, budget or otherwise, could even begin to justify such stupidity.

You are right, Poirot. I know that budget is a big issue. But I'm wondering, how much would it cost to just add a mirror on a wall, and have actors point out cameras to a suspect? We wouldn't have to see these cameras, nor would we have to see other detectives, but we at least would know they were there. Thus, the story would be more representative of a real interrogation. And as far as Rafe letting Kate go while she just admitted to shooting Vivian (even by accident), no excuse, budget or otherwise, could even begin to justify such stupidity.
This lack of cost-free effort is what sometimes drives me up the wall about Days. How much extra effort would it have taken to learn that Shawn and Belle couldn't have taken a cruise ship out of Toronto in mid-winter or that there are no forests in Greenland? Why can't a few lines be tossed into the scripts to show that Salem's doctors, lawyers, etc. actually know what they're doing? Why not have Salemites who never seem to go to work drop a few lines remarks about what they've been doing on the job? The difference between quality and merely ordinary can be the details, and the Days writers should pay more attention to them.

Back