Days of Our Lives - Thu., May 25, 2017

C'mon, he owned a café for nearly 4 years! He surely knows enough to run a multinational conglomerate!!!
Very true. In fact, if Salem U. staged a symposium that featured a panel consisting of graduates of the Wharton School, Harvard Business School, London School of Economics, and Sonny, people in the audience would be clamoring for the first three to sit down and shut up so they could hear shining pearls of business wisdom from Sonny.
Did the pilot of the Kiriakis jet die of a heart attack or something? I could see Sonny learning how to fly a small plane and even being licensed, but to go from a single engine to a jet? That would be like a transition from a tricycle to a semi truck or better, lol.
Not for the mighty Sonny. He probably took a quickie course in piloting a business jet at the Salem School of Flying and qualified in a few hours. Of course the FAA is fine with this because after all Sonny is from Salem, a place where people do everything faster.

Sonny the jet pilot is about as believable as Sonny the tough guy.

Steve and Kayla getting away for some relaxation was a nice change from all the unexciting drama going on elsewhere, but honestly, I have to wonder if any woman on Days is ever surprised when her husband or boyfriend tells her, "I've got a surprise for you." Does anybody think, "Ooh, I wonder what the surprise is going to be?" It is always going to be a bedroom with candles lit, sometimes with rose petals on the bed. Nothing against romance, but just one time, when a man says he has a surprise, I'd like for it to really be a surprise. Rafe's picnic for Hope in the improvised sand doesn't count but at least it was a bit surprising.

Nothing against romance, but just one time, when a man says he has a surprise, I'd like for it to really be a surprise.
Like he leads her to the laundry room/basement to show her all the clothes have been washed, dried, folded and put away. Or the vacuuming and dusting were done. Or all the dishes were washed, dried and put back into the cupboards. Or the house tidied. Or the bathrooms cleaned. Or the floors mopped. :rotfl:

Back