Days of Our Lives - Thu., Oct. 15, 2015

Since when does Sami not communicate with her father. She sure flaunted his name in order to get into Chad's room, didn't she? Her son was murdered and her father, the police commissioner is trying to reach her, but he won't answer??? Despite the possibility he might have some news or info? Sorry, it just does not compute. At least for me.

So it took less than a week for Sami to make Will's murder ALL ABOUT HER:rolleyes: And now it will be all about her tru wuv instead of her murdered child. I can't wait until she leaves.

Loved the scenes with Gabi and Sonny. I just wish they had been longer.

Why is Stefano wheeling around the hospital crying instead of having Andre hang Ben up by his toes?

I liked Gabi asking Justin if she could go back to the apartment. Seems she learned something from going to prison. I liked him asking if he could still be Arianna's grandpa too.

I'm glad Adrienne finally told Justin about her health issues.

Rafe better tell Gabi about Eduardo and Paige now that dear old dad is using the Hernandez name.

An upsetting show. I really enjoyed all the moving scenes regarding Sonny and also Adrienne and Eve. Really, really well done. I'm looking forward to what's coming with Eduardo for sure. Wonderful acting and writing in this part. And while the thing with Paul was contrived, I'm glad he's getting closer to John and will have something to do.

I'm ready for Sami to leave. She is making the murder all about herself and the EJ crap is grating on my last nerve. I thought that was dead in the water a year ago. SO silly.

Why isn't Stefano able to discover the true killer? He turned from mafioso into cartoon-villain (the 'cut it off' thing two years ago) into a weakling...how disappointing.

Back