Days of Our Lives - Thurs. 12/14/17

Truly. As a Carly (and Crystal Chappell, the actress who played her) devotée, I had followed her from Days to OLTL to GL and back to Days, only to be disappointed that she was used to perpetuate story for Giant Toddler Mel and be grist for Bo/Hope. (Was there ever any doubt they would reunite?)

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:Um...um...er...they'd rather do business with a mob empire? LOL
Good point, but Salemites seem blissfully unaware of the true nature of DiMera Enterprises and the Kiriakis family cabal. The face of DiMera Enterprise is now the seemingly wholesome Chad, and Victor has transformed himself into a sort-of-lovable curmudgeon. And imagine the kind of ads Brady could run to ruin Eve's fashion empire:

Salemites, be aware that Basic Black is now being run by a heartless swindler who preyed on lovelorn old gentlemen. If she'd treat these fine senior citizens so badly, what about you? How can you be sure that your Basic Black clothing isn't so poorly made that it will come apart in the wash or at the dry cleaners. And can you be sure that there aren't any toxic or highly-flammable substances in the clothing. Protect your family. Buy clothing only from reputable companies.

Brady also had a plan for Kristen when he was keeping an eye on her for Marlena, and we know how that turned out.
How long has it been since any of Brady's plans have worked out? These days, Brady means failure and failure means Brady.

So they cut Belle/Shawn/Claire scenes from this episode. I am furious. Why bring them back to cut their scenes? And then the show proceeds to repeat the same flashbacks over and over. I hate this. Didn't anyone else find it odd how Shawn suddenly popped up at the end in the loft with Hope?

I hated that Hope easily stepped aside to let Rafe parent Ciara. That's just not realistic. And as it is, we hardly see Hope with her kids or Claire.

Brady and Eve have no chemistry whatsoever. And the story is just ridiculous. They've become fast forward material for me.

I liked the Sami/Rafe ending they definitely left this very open ended. I wouldn't be surprised if the actress was already back taping. The reveal just won't work as well without Sami.

I like the actress playing Ciara but the anger is uncalled for and over the top. I'm already sick of her.

Thanks for the summary. After a decent week, this one definitely blew it out of the ballpark. The reveal at the end was shocking, but pleasing. I was expecting Will to be the one who revealed the truth. Ciara finding out is a good twist, and makes sense. I don't like her attitude though. But yup, Rafe and Sami were stupid for talking about their tryst in the open like that.

Don't much care for Hope being so uninvolved with the family, or the cut scenes of Shawn-D and Belle. I did like Sami leaving. Also loved Eve giving Brady a piece of her mind. As for Will and Sonny, it was awkward. Put Will with Paul!

Back