Days of Our Lives - Thurs. Apr 22, 2010

Wow what a surprise... Here I am just scrolling through the board and what do I see but this wonderful write-up. Can't wait to see Dr. Baker and Hope scene - I can't remember, but did they have any scenes together when he was on before?? Glad Hope is gambling instead boinking people on the head.

Baker's exposure in Salem was rather limited, from what I can remember that was on the screen .... Nicole, Mia, Sami, Brady, EJ, a nun from the convent and I'm not sure, but maybe Rafe.

Doc Baker was with Nicole, Mia, Sami, Brady, and EJ. If I remember right Rafe did go to the clinic and speak to the nurse, Doc Baker was gone at the time. He did find him later in Santa Dimigo (spelling) but he was dead at the time and therefore no real interaction.

I was really looking forward to today's show and I hated it.

Philip looked like hell. That hair was the worst. He would look better bald.

Melanie is two-faced. She tells Nathan one thing and Philip another. She didn't appear any more sincere with this goodbye than she has all the other times she told Nathan goodbye. She looked sad when he left. She does not deserve Philip. If he cheats on her, it's her own fault.

Back