Days of Our Lives--Thurs., April 4, 2019

The only thing worth watching today was the 2 minutes Abe spoke to Jack. I hope Abe’s words make a crack into Jack’s thick skull.

Claire is so painful to watch. An awful character all around. This person is imploding.

Are they trying to recreate Hope and Franco from the 90’s? Now it is Hope and Ted. I don’t trust this sleaze ball. I don’t understand why Hope feels like she needs to vent to him about Rafe. Not very nice.

Ben and Ciara basically said the same thing for the whole hour. Boring. Not romantic.

Thanks Daysdegrassi for the summary!

He shows her a gun he now has a permit for.
How did someone with his history of mental illness and current meds get a permit? Crazy!
Wow, Salem must have some crazy gun laws that a mentally ill individual who killed several people and then was put into a mental hospital, was given a permit for a gun.
For sure!

Ted AND Stefan now give me the creeps - while I am thoroughly fed up with Hope, I certainly don't want to see her involved with Ted!

JustSamantha - loved your interview lines about the application process!

Hopefully, it will make Jack do some research
on himself.
If only...

Loved the banter about Uncle Ben...

My wish for the day is that these writers get a wake up and start writing like they liked their jobs - there are good stories that could be told!:whack::whack::whack:

Back