Days of Our Lives - Thurs. Aug. 26, 2010

Waiting....

counting down the minutes to Thursday's show....I can't wait to see EJ's smug face get slapped....:idea: Hey Sami.....:zip::zip:

Thanks for the super preview, Barb. Can't wait to watch!

I meant to mention this yesterday when Kate (I think it was Kate) said something about Sydney being in the car on the way over to the pub. So today Sydney is in fact there at the pub. She must have gotten over her fever in a hurry. Or maybe they cleared the mansion completely, servants, baby, and all, in order for Rafe to reveal the truth?

I agree with DJM

EJ only loves himself. He wanted to POSSESS Sami and that's the closest he ever came to loving anyone except perhaps Nicole. They were a LOT better match! Same morals - in the toilet.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO eager for Thursday's show, but I have to wait until Friday to see it because I watch it on fancast the next day after it airs.

Now I worry that Stefano is going to go after Rafe and Sami. Of course nothing is EVER EJ or his fault!!!!

On another note I knew that Vivian was going to bury Maggie alive the minute she brought up sarcophagus. I thought not this again! First Carly years ago and now trying this again! AND with Maggie saying she is going to go away for awhile, this gives Viv the exact opportunity she is looking for so that no one would miss her. This is disgusting! TPTB should be ashamed of themselves for using this storyline again.

@ jaa927. I was hoping for EJ to get his face slapped like Sami slapped Rafe, but no slap. At least not today. Loved the scenes with Rafe, EJ, and Sami. They were worth the wait.

He loves her

EJ really does love Sami- he proved that by bringing Sdyney back. I think they make a better couple and story line- that Rafe and the story line is boring, boring, boring- anyway it's all just a soap opera.

We know that Sami won't give up on EJ completely because of what lies down the road in about 2 weeks. Sheesh, it just keeps going and going and ..... shoot that bunny already. ROFLOL

with such a delicious episode, don't ask me why this bothers me so much, but I'm annoyed that yet again, Hope has those earrings on! She looked perfectly like a soap prisoner otherwise, the denim outfit, no make-up, but ahhh, she's wearing earrings!!! Couldn't Kristen Alfonso's contract allowed for someone else to wear them for today, like Maggie? I know not to expect any authenticity on the show, but it is just sooo obvious that it is literally written into Kristen's contract to be wearing those fleur-de-lis at all times!

I just watched the show. OMG EJ looked like he could take out Rafe and Sami right there in the living room. He is very dangerous when he is desperate. The court room scenes were great as well. I loved the lighter side with Maggie and Melanie. Vivian is just loony. I can not wait for tomorrow's show. It has been a long time since I have wanted to watch every scene in the show. Way to go Days!!!!

Todays show was great...with on exception...Bo coming home and laying down in Hope's bed with Carly. When is this man going to come around. Dr. Baker showed more respect for Hope than the Boster has.

well he's beginnin' too....if you noticed he didn't jump Carly in bed and take out any angst....and he looks at her now with more and more doubt. Having the dream of Hope pleading for help must have really set his wheels spinning.

Back